• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

35 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Not much to tell. More information to come in the fall. Players seem to be excited. Did get a quick word with Dukes. He said, “Remember my name.”  Seemed extremely confident.

So Dukes is still on team?  Interesting I wonder if he is suspended pending the court case.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

10 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

The 1984 case NCAA v Oklahoma Board of Regents would prevent that from happening.

Tap Tap Tap Judge GIF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

This years schedule is truly depressing. I must say, this is a new low since losing Houston, Cincy, and UCF. 

Our thanksgiving game is Charlotte who I never even heard of until I checked the schedule this morning. I’m not convinced some of the additions to the conference really increase the value. 

Any coach we have should be able to dominate our conference simply with better athletes with our recruiting location. 

Admin needs to be all in on building up our fanbase from the existing students and the OCS. An increased fanbase and TV viewers is our only way to up our revenue either by AAC media rights or hoping to a conference with higher revenue. This is why the Big12 took UCF, they’re way larger with more engaged fans and students. More viewers. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, Gismo said:

Our thanksgiving game is Charlotte who I never even heard of until I checked the schedule this morning. 

If you've seriously never heard of Charlotte, then you aren't that big of a CFB fan.  I have heard of every FBS program, and I think most that are even medium to serious fans have also.

• Upvote 2
  • ???? 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I'm not a big fan AT ALL of CFB.  I'm a fan of USF and likely there exists a school I have never heard of.  So there are at least two of us that don't meet your definition of a CFB fan.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

UNCC…. Had some good BB matchups back in the old Metro conference days.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

19 minutes ago, Gismo said:

This years schedule is truly depressing. I must say, this is a new low since losing Houston, Cincy, and UCF. 

Our thanksgiving game is Charlotte who I never even heard of until I checked the schedule this morning. I’m not convinced some of the additions to the conference really increase the value. 

Any coach we have should be able to dominate our conference simply with better athletes with our recruiting location. 

Admin needs to be all in on building up our fanbase from the existing students and the OCS. An increased fanbase and TV viewers is our only way to up our revenue either by AAC media rights or hoping to a conference with higher revenue. This is why the Big12 took UCF, they’re way larger with more engaged fans and students. More viewers. 

Beating A Dead Horse GIF by 100 gecs

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, 2000bull said:

so no leaks at the luncheon?

No. Just that the renderings will be out in the fall - which ends Dec 21st.

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Not much to tell. More information to come in the fall. Players seem to be excited. Did get a quick word with Dukes. He said, “Remember my name.”  Seemed extremely confident.

Was impressed that Byrum Brown remembered me from the WBB game at NC State. Yusef did mention that the Fr QB looks really good.