• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

7 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Yes. However I do believe there is money to be made off it. Also it seems to have created interest around the nation so tons of people want to see it continue. USF needs to stand strong and not let the media  and others talk them into it unless they are ready. USF needs to work on the blueprint that Leavitt was working on. And that didn’t involve USF begging for a War on I4. 

As great a man as LeeRoy was for us, still can't really forgive him thinking it a good idea to start that ...... although, he was such a nice guy that he probably couldn't imagine the douchebaggery he was unleashing.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, John Lewis said:

I'm having difficulty finding the article he wrote in 2006 after our win at WVU where he basically asked if USF had cost the Big East millions of dollars because WVU did not earn a BCS at large bid.

That was our biggest win to date and to even write something to the degree he did was beyond reprehensible.

This is exactly what I would expect from the TBT today. "The Bulls won, but at what cost..?"

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,578
  • Days Won:  3

42 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

This is exactly what I would expect from the TBT today. "The Bulls won, but at what cost..?"

So we should have folded to protect the bottom line?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

personally do NOT want those people on the USF campus. 

Yes.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

16 hours ago, John Lewis said:

I'm having difficulty finding the article he wrote in 2006 after our win at WVU where he basically asked if USF had cost the Big East millions of dollars because WVU did not earn a BCS at large bid.

That was our biggest win to date and to even write something to the degree he did was beyond reprehensible.

Wow.  So this guy must have had some deep hatred for this program even back then.  I had no idea that he wrote a negative article after we won that game.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

ha.  How this victory could harm the gators' chance.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

2 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Wow.  So this guy must have had some deep hatred for this program even back then.  I had no idea that he wrote a negative article after we won that game.

It almost feels like the Times has had an agenda against USF. Our local AP poll voter shows the most bias against our own team. Idk if the Times is funded by UF/FSU alum but for it to always have a negative slant against us for 20+ years through good times and bad and different writers is ridiculous.

F0_nVwZXsAEwFep?format=jpg&name=medium

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

Not getting the anti-USF v UCF series sentiment. They are our most organic rival. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

I think a lot of that feeling is sourced form about a decade or so ago when they were floating around the MAC and CUSA and we were a national story that thumped them four times straight and set our sights on UF, FSU and Miami. We didn't need them.

Now, ironically enough, the tables have turned completely as a result of our severe nosedive, lack of commitment and no real vision/expectations.  

Yes, we should want the "rivalry" now that they have beaten us so much lately.  They no longer need us.  Used us and left us on the side of the road.

What they say publicly is often different than how they feel.  UCF has no use for us at this time.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

48 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

Not getting the anti-USF v UCF series sentiment. They are our most organic rival. 

Tired Over It GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham