• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

McMurphy via Twitter :

ACC presidents approve Grant of Rights thru 2026-27 sources tell @espn. B1G will have to look elsewhere. 1st reported by @DavidGlennShow

FSU, Done deal bro, done deal.

Tears are flowing in a couple musty West Virginia basements.

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

I'm constructing a golden statue of Yoda wearing a tuxedo and praying to it for a year hoping his prediction is correct. 

If Miami has done a 180 and is going to sign the GOR with the ACC, look for USF & UCF to the Big 12 to happen soon.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

@TuxedoYoda: Uconn, Cincy, UCF, USF, Boise St, BYU - best way for the B12 to get to 16.

Lets hope he's right.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

@TuxedoYoda: Uconn, Cincy, UCF, USF, Boise St, BYU - best way for the B12 to get to 16.

Lets hope he's right.

Feel like this last hope! regardless of what you believe, now is the time to pray for USF!!!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm constructing a golden statue of Yoda wearing a tuxedo and praying to it for a year hoping his prediction is correct. 

If Miami has done a 180 and is going to sign the GOR with the ACC, look for USF & UCF to the Big 12 to happen soon.

Please baby Jesus, based God, what not ... 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Finally.. some more twitter rumors... I was growing weary of the lack of activity and posts that lacked new rumors. 

Still hate UCF but Big12 would be sweet.

Reading ACC and AAC gets kinda confusing... my brain is equating AAC to ACC. 

I'm not sure the Big12 is looking to grow to 16, they probably just want a championship game and will move to 12. USF and UCF is a good to get into the state of Florida, will carry over the growing WVU rivalry and will bring in a new one with USF and UCF. Most of the Big12 schools don't really excite me, and we'll have to be under the heel of Texas like the rest of the conference, but it still beats the AAC, and ACC for that matter.

If USF and UCF get taken to the Big12 I'll feel for UConn and Cincy... UCF will have leap frogged them... I'd like to see Cincy find a good home. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

This is not good for USF. Our most likely good scenario is taken mostly out of play.

The only good news is that the absolute worst case scenario is now less likely. (that is where a bunch of AAC school get picked off, and we get left behind and find ourselves in a league that resembles the Sun Belt from 2 years ago)

I think we should offer the Big 12 a deal where we take only 1/5 of tv money in year 1, 2/5 in year two ... and so on, where we don't get the full check until year 5 .... that might sweeten the deal for them to take us (who knows, that might already have been offered, or assumed by the Big 12).

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Big 12 could be structured with a north south championship game...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

This is not good for USF. Our most likely good scenario is taken mostly out of play.

The only good news is that the absolute worst case scenario is now less likely. (that is where a bunch of AAC school get picked off, and we get left behind and find ourselves in a league that resembles the Sun Belt from 2 years ago)

I think we should offer the Big 12 a deal where we take only 1/5 of tv money in year 1, 2/5 in year two ... and so on, where we don't get the full check until year 5 .... that might sweeten the deal for them to take us (who knows, that might already have been offered, or assumed by the Big 12).

I agree..even 1/5 of the Big12 money would be more than we're getting here in the AAC. Found it interesting that we didnt schedule any Big12 OOC games...Wisky and Maryland being in the B1G. Maybe this is a good sign....hope Judy's got 'em on the horn.