• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some fans yelling at players

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Yes, of course we are unhappy with the coaches.  These players did not quit and most of them play up to their talent level which is way higher then I could ever play.  Yes Jimmy Horns fumble was brutal but he is a true freshman, Curry’s penalty was abysmal as well, the men are only as good as their leader.  I had no problem with taking a knee at the end of the half, it was the right play but overall our coaching sucked, we had better athletes yesterday. 

And if their receivers don't drop 5 passes our better athletes are chasing theirs into the endzone. What the heck makes you think we have better athletes?  Because we're in Florida?  Maybe we do but I don't see it.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

12 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

And if their receivers don't drop 5 passes our better athletes are chasing theirs into the endzone. What the heck makes you think we have better athletes?  Because we're in Florida?  Maybe we do but I don't see it.  

The kick off return and the punt return were 2 indicators.  I am not saying we were overall more talented but it appeared we had an edge in the skill positions, but who knows, we lost and I am putting most of that on the coaches.  

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

12 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Conversely, I'm sure I could watch the film and find 5 tackles that should've been made by our defense at or near the point of contact that would've changed the course of the game in our favor.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

If this happened it is despicable.  I get as frustrated as anyone but I don't ever get that upset.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

21 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

If this happened it is despicable.  I get as frustrated as anyone but I don't ever get that upset.

I think some people can't process how inept this program has been for years.  It's almost unbelievable.  

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

You do have to ask yourself at what point you will see fans with paper bags on their heads.  I remember seeing that during the final few games of the Holtz New Error in 2012.  God help us before we get to that point.

Beat Temple!

33 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

You do have to ask yourself at what point you will see fans with paper bags on their heads.  I remember seeing that during the final few games of the Holtz New Error in 2012.  God help us before we get to that point.

Beat Temple!

I remember those Skip years well.  I think the heat was hotter because he started with a good team and tanked it.  This is kinda different since CCS had already murdered the football program.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

Same I am too mired in my own personal USF football depression to take it out on others.

1 hour ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Beat Temple!

I really hope this does not happen. it was lame as hell 10 years ago and would be just as lame today. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, SilverBull said:

Not a popular take but these generations were raised like they were all special, safe spaces etc… hearing some voice displeasure is not always a bad thing, can be character building and fire them up to prove the naysayers wrong. It is not ok to go a couple years without a real victory and we don’t want them getting too comfortable in this new normal.   I know many of you would rather cheer them for painting a house and coddle them but the real world is tough so lets get them acquainted with this concept, to do otherwise is doing them a disservice. 

59 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Same I am too mired in my own personal USF football depression to take it out on others.

Yeah sadly I long for the days when I would get upset.  The first time I remember apathy was a Thursday or Friday night against Pitt when we came out and laid an egg.