• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Poor coaching cost us that game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

half a yard is QB sneak territory & if you’re unwilling (or unable to take snaps under center 🙄) to QB sneak then just punt it & pray the defense can keep them out of the end zone.

are we still paying Charlie Strong? cuz it might be time to start thinking about eating CJS contract.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Which means another 2 years on top of that to turn things around. Good lord will anyone be left to chear the team on if/when they get better?

Probably not being that Tampa is a pro sports town with pro sports teams that are actually good.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Frustrating as ****.  Also thinking without a couple of miracle plays (one pick 6 from the d and one run back by special teams) we lose by a way bigger margin.   Either way, get that one ****** yard in the 4th and it seals the deal.  What a **** show.  I think I’d rather be blown out than have so much emotion culminate into a ******* loss.  It’s ****** Tulsa for **** sake.  Tulsa.  Wow.  We found a way to lose.  We suck!

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He is in over his head. This loss just killed me. I still can’t believe how we kissed this away. 

Indubitably just friggin Indubitably....Sumbitch made me cuss again at the TV...

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576

1 minute ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Frustrating as ****.  Also thinking without a couple of miracle plays (one pick 6 from the d and one run back by special teams) we lose by a way bigger margin.   Either way, get that one ****** yard in the 4th and it seals the deal.  What a **** show.  I think I’d rather be blown out than have so much emotion culminate into a ******* loss.  It’s ****** Tulsa for **** sake.  Tulsa.  Wow.  We found a way to lose.  We suck!

Yeah but those are Plays. Interceptions-Fumble recovery-TD run back..al part of the game for the D and Special Teams. But you can only carry a sputtering offense so long. You can only play your ass off so much to offset poor coaching and play calling. 2nd game where our QB went spastic at a critical moment. McClain might be the future(maybe) but, out chances of winning against our upcoming teams is very very Questionable. I know CJS loves this kid(thinks the sun rises and moon sets on him)but maybe it's time to try some experience see how it goes-Can't be any worse. This Timmy left Timmy left Timmy right only works so much.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Good point. We caught every break possible but still could not get it done. But I also come back to two plays: the fumble on KO before the half and the punt return for a TD nullified by a roughing the punter penalty. Any one of those don’t happen we probably win. This one really hurts. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Indubitably just friggin Indubitably....Sumbitch made me cuss again at the TV...

I was at the game…one of the last to leave the stadium saying “what the **** just happened?” 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I was at the game…one of the last to leave the stadium saying “what the **** just happened?” 

it is a shock when your team is leading the entire game until the very end when they are not and the game is over

5 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Yeah but those are Plays. Interceptions-Fumble recovery-TD run back..al part of the game for the D and Special Teams. But you can only carry a sputtering offense so long. You can only play your ass off so much to offset poor coaching and play calling. 2nd game where our QB went spastic at a critical moment. McClain might be the future(maybe) but, out chances of winning against our upcoming teams is very very Questionable. I know CJS loves this kid(thinks the sun rises and moon sets on him)but maybe it's time to try some experience see how it goes-Can't be any worse. This Timmy left Timmy left Timmy right only works so much.  

I can’t disagree with you.  Just mad. We can’t catch a break and it’s just getting hard to deal with.  Not sure how to keep the players positive after that show.

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good point. We caught every break possible but still could not get it done. But I also come back to two plays: the fumble on KO before the half and the punt return for a TD nullified by a roughing the punter penalty. Any one of those don’t happen we probably win. This one really hurts. 

Yes.  As fans in the stadium, we invest so much emotionally for the love of our team.  I can’t imagine what it must feel like to be a player in uniform.  Probably 1000x tge intensity and let down.  God help us.

• Upvote 1