• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Scott Press Conference (Tulsa)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

We won games with strong and started going down but we are non an 0pher against fbs teams.

Strong won games with Taggart recruits. As those Taggart recruits left...the wins did too....coincidence? I think not.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Back in topic . . . 

NOTING THE OPPONENT: TULSA

The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-4, 1-1 AAC) are coming off a 35-29 home victory against Memphis. Tulsa secured the win by scoring 21 second-half points, including a 63-yard touchdown reception by Josh Johnson and a 44-yard scoring run by Anthony Watkins with 4:28 remaining. Tulsa linebacker Justin Wright had 14 tackles, including two tackles for a loss, while the defense overall had three sacks and forced three turnovers while allowing 614 yards against Memphis.

Running back Shamari Brooks had 26 carries for 126 yards against Memphis and became the fifth Tulsa player to surpass the 3,000-yard career rushing mark. It was his 15th career 100-yard rushing game.

Johnson (34 catches for 481 yards) had eight receptions for 140 yards against Memphis. He has surpassed the 100-yard receiving mark in three of the past four games, including a career-high 149-yard effort against Ohio State.

Junior quarterback Davis Brin has completed 58.2 percent of his passes for 1,649 yards, eight touchdowns and eight interceptions.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

Strong won games with Taggart recruits. As those Taggart recruits left...the wins did too....coincidence? I think not.

In the CWT example he had classes ranked above CSH and then CCS. In the CJS example he had worse than CCS, as good as CCS and now worse again and things just got much harder for him. What possibly makes you think CJS is going to solve things by recruiting? Because to me recruiting seems to be a lynchpin of his systematic failure he is instituting, coupled nicely with bad hiring, indecisiveness and questionable game management.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

He was righting the ship for the Raiders. Some BS emails took him down... and heck, they were all true. Why should someone have to sugar coat the truth? Heck, Gruden sensed issues with Biden back in 2012. That's the type of guy you want as a head coach. He was clearly someone that could see things down the road. I personally hope Gruden runs with Trump in 2024.

I mean, throwing hard Fs around on an email is probably not the smartest idea in the world?

Remember the importance of holding people accountable for their emails. 😂

Edited by zarnozdabull

TULSA SERIES USF leads 3-1, including a pair of games that rank as two of the Bulls’ most impressive comeback victories. In 2014, the Bulls erased a 20-point deficit and won 38-30 behind the heroics of receiver Andre Davis (six catches, 154 yards, three touchdowns). In 2018, the Bulls

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, E.T. said:

TULSA SERIES USF leads 3-1, including a pair of games that rank as two of the Bulls’ most impressive comeback victories. In 2014, the Bulls erased a 20-point deficit and won 38-30 behind the heroics of receiver Andre Davis (six catches, 154 yards, three touchdowns). In 2018, the Bulls

I like the cliffhanger 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, E.T. said:

overcame a 14-point deficit in the last 7:10, winning 25-24 on Coby Weiss’ 22-yard field goal with two seconds remaining.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,714
  • Days Won:  6

33 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Figured that but you were so passionate in your diatribe of chuckie I just had to mess with you..He certainly isn't everyone's favorite. He has been cancelled now and prob will go enjoy his $$ and seek forgiveness from the swami or ?? His pro days are done but will he rise again from the ashes ???? Stay tuned

I agree and I find it hard to feel sorry for him since he just pocketed $30 million from the Raiders and he accomplished nothing for the Raiders for doing nothing.  I am sure he will be A-Ok

Edited by USFRaider
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,410

These pressers have to be brutal the day after the football radio show.  Just tell the media/everyone to listen to the radio show or show up in person.  It's the same **** thing on repeat every week lol.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,410

23 minutes ago, E.T. said:

NOTING THE OPPONENT: TULSA

The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-4, 1-1 AAC) are coming off a 35-29 home victory against Memphis. Tulsa secured the win by scoring 21 second-half points, including a 63-yard touchdown reception by Josh Johnson and a 44-yard scoring run by Anthony Watkins with 4:28 remaining. Tulsa linebacker Justin Wright had 14 tackles, including two tackles for a loss, while the defense overall had three sacks and forced three turnovers while allowing 614 yards against Memphis.

Running back Shamari Brooks had 26 carries for 126 yards against Memphis and became the fifth Tulsa player to surpass the 3,000-yard career rushing mark. It was his 15th career 100-yard rushing game.

Johnson (34 catches for 481 yards) had eight receptions for 140 yards against Memphis. He has surpassed the 100-yard receiving mark in three of the past four games, including a career-high 149-yard effort against Ohio State.

Junior quarterback Davis Brin has completed 58.2 percent of his passes for 1,649 yards, eight touchdowns and eight interceptions.

That's a lot of stats.  Let's hope we add that that interception number along with doing a better job than the Memphis defense.  I can't gauge anything from Memphis/Tulsa.  They are all over the place with wins/losses.  At least we are consistent.