• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Chief of Staff Brad Scott

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

As a first time head coach I can understand Kelly wanting someone to help over see the program, but how does Kelly allow CJS to bring his dad with him as chief of staff of the football team?  I could maybe see if it this was Skip and he wanted to bring his dad.  At least Lou has a stellar track record.  Brad Scott was abysmal as the head coach at South Carolina.  CJS needs OBJECTIVE oversight and feedback not having your less than successful Dad advising you on how to get better.  This all falls back on VPMK.  If the Scott experiment flames out, Kelly needs to go with them.  With each passing game I’m getting the sense this is more Chad Morris than Dabo.

For the record, I’m not calling for him to fired and sincerely hope and pray that he figures it out.  Another coaching change would set us back another 3-4 years.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

17 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

As a first time head coach I can understand Kelly wanting someone to help over see the program, but how does Kelly allow CJS to bring his dad with him as chief of staff of the football team?  I could maybe see if it this was Skip and he wanted to bring his dad.  At least Lou has a stellar track record.  Brad Scott was abysmal as the head coach at South Carolina.  CJS needs OBJECTIVE oversight and feedback not having your less than successful Dad advising you on how to get better.  This all falls back on VPMK.  If the Scott experiment flames out, Kelly needs to go with them.  With each passing game I’m getting the sense this is more Chad Morris than Dabo.

For the record, I’m not calling for him to fired and sincerely hope and pray that he figures it out.  Another coaching change would set us back another 3-4 years.

This kind of **** should never happen, Brad Scott is a fat Bum that was a failure as a head coach but is able to stick around due to nepotism and the good ole boy network.  I am not calling on CJS to be fired either but I am all for canning his old man but we know that would never happen.

Two Scotts sucking on the USF athletics teet 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Two Scotts sucking on the USF athletics teet 

It's teat but we get your point ....

• Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This kind of **** should never happen, Brad Scott is a fat Bum that was a failure as a head coach but is able to stick around due to nepotism and the good ole boy network.  I am not calling on CJS to be fired either but I am all for canning his old man but we know that would never happen.

I thought I read somewhere the old man may retire after this year.  Don’t know if that’s true or not but that would give us an opportunity to bring in someone to truly oversee the progrum.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I thought I read somewhere the old man may retire after this year.  Don’t know if that’s true or not but that would give us an opportunity to bring in someone to truly oversee the progrum.

I thought it was also said during the game. 

I dont like it...a failed coach that is just sucking money from our athletic dept for a job not required. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I thought it was also said during the game. 

I dont like it...a failed coach that is just sucking money from our athletic dept for a job not required. 

I don’t mind having the position especially with a new head coach.  Just not his Dad who was a failure as a head coach.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I don’t mind having the position especially with a new head coach.  Just not his Dad who was a failure as a head coach.

Yea for a new coach I could agree with that. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Who cares?  Is the position a real position?  He feels comfortable having his dad around for advice.  He's been in the game for a long time.  If USF is willing to pay him for it.... good on  him.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

56 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

That's what game announcers said last night. Said, he was going to go be a grandpa full-time