• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Expect a formal announcement on the stadium this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, BullyPulpit said:

Is this a generic, aspirational statement or a statement based upon "concrete" information? 

Better is subjective, but I'd have to imagine it'll be bigger no doubt. Theirs has a capacity of 30k fans, if we're building a stadium good enough for a power conference team it can't be that small

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Nice picture there @MSBulls!!

They were also building new dorms behind that end zone. Really liked the stadium.

Ours should be bigger and better.

Thanks, John!

At that time we didn't notice as much going on with the dorms... Hoping we're further along in this process than we all think and it's a real thing that can be done in the next few years. Could time up well with an upswing in the program as Timmy McClain continues to develop. 

I apologize for making everyone sick in advance for this, but if Athletics and the University make this happen... Do we consider this the TRUE 'Holtz New Era' for this school? 😂

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Jim Johnson said:

It should be. The traffic situation would be horrible... Fletcher bogs down during rush hour ... 46th street just doesn't have enough capacity... I understand a lot of parking would still be on campus... but not for concerts or other events.  (Try having a stadium concert and night classes at the same time).

They did it for years for concerts at the Sun Dome.  But there would have to be an upgrade on the infrastructure before you could even dream of putting a stadium there

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

31 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No it’s me, but you might want to take out the garbage and mow the lawn 😂😂

Ha! Both already done. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

A thought...Anybody ever wonder what will happen when we all die off and our USF support days(any size) end? Many on here go back to the inception of USF Football. Hazard to guess, most everyone has joined the Alumni Assoc and Bull's Club and Donated at some point or annually. We have seen a decline in interest for football by the new age students. I don't know how many students/grads from say-2010 to the present have jumped on board and joined-donated-etc. Other schools seem to be building new fan bases that fill the gaps left by those who came before them. We have 2 home games after SMU and the Bye, it will be interesting to see how many people/students attend.. 

Will an OCS change the student interest level? Grads? Public?           Just a thought

I've often wondered how many on here are paid members of the Lifetime Alumni Assoc. and/or season ticket holders.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

7 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I've often wondered how many on here are paid members of the Lifetime Alumni Assoc. and/or season ticket holders.

Season Ticket Holder(2) and USF Alumni Association Life Member #5311 :04-rock:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

OK, I don't normally do this but...Yep, Life Alum Member. Nope, haven't lived within 600-700 miles of Tampa for years so no season tickets. Have bought tix and donated before. We do make some away games as we can over the years. And, Bull's Club and still toss some $$ at USF and Athletics/IPF annually. (Get it? very small dollar signs?)**Personally, I dont care how much $ people give to USF, I just believe that grads, students and interested community members should give something. It's either your university or it's a great thing to have in your community- so make it succeed. There you go my 2 cents 

• Upvote 1

Oh wait a minute were putting Life Member # 2134.............and Dam proud of it

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

27 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Lifetime Alumni Association Member and holder of 4 season tickets since 1997.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  83
  • Days Won:  0

Life Time #159; season ticket holder from day 1! Go Bulls!