• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Uniforms for BYU Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

48 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Not a fan of this ghost USF logo. I love the oversized U but make it GOLD

Same…you would figure we would want to the logo to pop out front and center for all to see and branding purposes. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Same…you would figure we would want to the logo to pop out front and center for all to see and branding purposes. 

My point my man. 

48 minutes ago, mj796 said:

Do you somehow envision the players and coaches taking hours out of practice to debate whether they should wear the exact same uniform combination as they did in game 1? Is Timmy Mac only taking half reps today so he could take some quiet time in a safe space to deliberate this pivotal decision? Or maybe a marketing guy proposed the set for every game months ago, sent it to the various coaches/authorities for approval, and then went with it? 

I'm just all fresh out of ***** to give for this incessant "they should focus on winning games" BS. Less focus on an OCS! Who cares about the uniforms! CJS is building a program and a culture. There is more to this than simply winning games, though it sure would be nice to win some. One might argue that a really strong team is really the one that should be less focused on uniforms since they actually have something to play for. Alas, that thread of logic wouldn't fit into your lexicon of misery. 

Sorry but we have been debating uniforms since year one and it will continue for the next 25 years and longer. 

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry but we have been debating uniforms since year one and it will continue for the next 25 years and longer. 

That was Bigshoop's specialty. 🙃

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Debating the uniforms vs. saying we should spend less time on them and more on winning are not the same thing. 

1 hour ago, mj796 said:

Do you somehow envision the players and coaches taking hours out of practice to debate whether they should wear the exact same uniform combination as they did in game 1? Is Timmy Mac only taking half reps today so he could take some quiet time in a safe space to deliberate this pivotal decision? Or maybe a marketing guy proposed the set for every game months ago, sent it to the various coaches/authorities for approval, and then went with it? 

I'm just all fresh out of ***** to give for this incessant "they should focus on winning games" BS. Less focus on an OCS! Who cares about the uniforms! CJS is building a program and a culture. There is more to this than simply winning games, though it sure would be nice to win some. One might argue that a really strong team is really the one that should be less focused on uniforms since they actually have something to play for. Alas, that thread of logic wouldn't fit into your lexicon of misery. 

@Brad How do I downvote your edit? ;) 

16 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

That was Bigshoop's specialty. 🙃

The dude could crank out some uni alternatives for sure. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,111
  • Days Won:  39

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It's the same reason why the mirror helmets are dumb. The logo disappears in there.

Oh well what do I know?  

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  47
  • Days Won:  0

Whenever I see these helmets I am painfully reminded of losing essentially every time we wear this.

also hot take but i wish they’d get rid of that green shoulder fill and pants stripe lol

Edited by HOTDL

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

On 9/21/2021 at 3:44 PM, mj796 said:

Based on the past two seasons, I sometimes pray we are actually spending hours worrying about our uniforms. It would give me hope that once we focus on football, we'll be good to go. The alternative is that this is the version of our team that's spent two years focusing on nothing but football, yikes. 

• Haha 1