• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The game next week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,855
  • Days Won:  67

I will be rooting for IDA to make a turn or The Rona to wipe us out, or possibly an earthquake, without that we will only have Brad Scott with a huge belly looking around like a senile old bastard trying to figure out why his dumb ass kid is trying to coach a team, nepotism is the death of this ****** program 

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I will be rooting for IDA to make a turn or The Rona to wipe us out, or possibly an earthquake, without that we will only have Brad Scott with a huge belly looking around like a senile old bastard trying to figure out why his dumb ass kid is trying to coach a team, nepotism is the death of this ****** program 

I'm F'n sick of hearing everybody's Whaa Whaa Whaa.  You know what, if you are a TRUE BULLS FAN.....start ******* acting like it.......Whah Whah Whah......things are going bad, we suck blah ******* blah.  

You Are Not a True fan if you can't handle the bad times.......**** YOU!  Go root for somebody else.  

We will be good again.  If you can't handle the bad times, then don't ******* come back when the good times happen bitches!!!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,855
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'm F'n sick of hearing everybody's Whaa Whaa Whaa.  You know what, if you are a TRUE BULLS FAN.....start ******* acting like it.......Whah Whah Whah......things are going bad, we suck blah ******* blah.  

You Are Not a True fan if you can't handle the bad times.......**** YOU!  Go root for somebody else.  

We will be good again.  If you can't handle the bad times, then don't ******* come back when the good times happen bitches!!!

I realize you were probably unable to watch the game in Hernando county, spoiler alert, we go oafer 

Guest Jonesy Bull
21 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I realize you were probably unable to watch the game in Hernando county, spoiler alert, we go oafer 

I did watch.....and its Pasco County in these parts, Bro......Yes I know.  Not any more happy here in the Z-Hills.  Just trying to put a positive spin.

Guest Jonesy Bull
25 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

There is always alcohol.....want to drink with me?  Well the hangover comes later.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Will we lose Saturday? Well I would "assume so." But to want to get the game cancelled is ridiculous. If you don't want to cheer for and support your team then don't. Criticism is fine. Being frustrated - totally understandable. We can all see the product on the field and where we are. The mindset of this post is 1) either meant to just get people stirred up and 2) something that is not needed  in the USF fan base. Let's figure out how to make us better rather than hoping a virus cancels our game so we don't have to lose. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

Prepare your netherregions!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

34 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

Will we lose Saturday? Well I would "assume so." But to want to get the game cancelled is ridiculous. If you don't want to cheer for and support your team then don't. Criticism is fine. Being frustrated - totally understandable. We can all see the product on the field and where we are. The mindset of this post is 1) either meant to just get people stirred up and 2) something that is not needed  in the USF fan base. Let's figure out how to make us better rather than hoping a virus cancels our game so we don't have to lose. 

No one will be upset if we lose but there is nothing to be gained by getting curb stomped like we did yesterday and Florida should be better than NC state. Sycamore Bishop that duped ESPN into getting on TV vs IMG, where the announcers went on and on about how they were obviously duped and that it was dangerous that they were this outclassed, lost to IMG 58-0 while we lost to NC State 45-0. If we are going to lose to Florida 58-0 we are better off not playing.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Who plays UF tougher?  The fighting Taggarts or our hapless Bulls.  I’m gonna say slick Willie.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Who plays UF tougher?  The fighting Taggarts or our hapless Bulls.  I’m gonna say slick Willie.

I am too existentially crisis-ed to ponder this.