• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women’s Soccer vs. Kentucky

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,335
  • Content Count:  21,334
  • Days Won:  10

11 hours ago, chapelbull said:

So we are a women's soccer school again?

Just like FSU, yes.  

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

What are the chances that on Sept 2nd the WSoc game will be more exciting than the football game?  :stirpot:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Zero

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

What are the chances that on Sept 2nd the WSoc game will be more exciting than the football game?  :stirpot:

I'll bite. I'm excited for football and am curious to see what the team looks like this year, but I'm dreading our defense being shredded by two bruising RBs. Women's soccer however should be a good match (assuming they can keep all 11 players in the game) against a ranked Tennessee team. Syndny Nasello clowning defenders is a a true delight to watch.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Martinez was back in at goal for the second half, and honestly, they didn’t really need a keeper. Kentucky had a really weak attack and applied 0 pressure. Dennis will miss the Tennessee game entirely.

Probably why I didn't even notice she was back in ........ Would Dennis have missed the entire UT game if she had gotten the red card in the first half?

25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Probably why I didn't even notice she was back in ........ Would Dennis have missed the entire UT game if she had gotten the red card in the first half?

She did get the red card in the first half. I'm not sure how eligibility for subsequent games is determined to be honest.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

24 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

She did get the red card in the first half. I'm not sure how eligibility for subsequent games is determined to be honest.

Chyanne Dennis (Sunrise, Fla.) was assessed a red card in the 52nd minute for a foul on a clear goal-scoring opportunity outside of the penalty box. As a result, she will not be eligible to play in USF's next game against Tennessee.

Couldn't find anything specific for college (although sure it's out there) but it looks like it doesn't matter when in the game the red card is given, it's a minimum 1 game suspension that accompanies the ejection.

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,126
  • Days Won:  56

Men's soccer lost at home to UNCW? C'mon, man! And volleyball got its rear kicked over the weekend - losing two of three and struggling to its only win over UMBC. If football is what most people expect, we're in for another long fall season.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683

5 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Men's soccer lost at home to UNCW? C'mon, man! And volleyball got its rear kicked over the weekend - losing two of three and struggling to its only win over UMBC. If football is what most people expect, we're in for another long fall season.

Girls soccer won ...... UNCW got votes in last week's poll for what that's worth as well

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Chyanne Dennis (Sunrise, Fla.) was assessed a red card in the 52nd minute for a foul on a clear goal-scoring opportunity outside of the penalty box. As a result, she will not be eligible to play in USF's next game against Tennessee.

Couldn't find anything specific for college (although sure it's out there) but it looks like it doesn't matter when in the game the red card is given, it's a minimum 1 game suspension that accompanies the ejection.

My bad. I mentally substituted the lightning delay for half time.