• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls could be in for rough season in 2021

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Days Won:  2

8 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I feel we have a chance 4 a good season and at minimum, we will be waaaay more competitive. Ill have my "eat crow" thread made after we win our 6th game. 😁

Optimism is great but we have garbage talent and a suspect coaching staff...3-4 wins seems to be where we are headed. 

• Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I think the offense has some rising talent with Battie, Weaver and William's and with some better qb play and a senior offensive line they should be much improved over last years putrid offense. 

Unfortunately the defense is my biggest concern.  We return many on DL but none have at this time shown much of any development.  Our best DL guy was from a FCS team. 

We will be improved how much is hard to say. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/13/2021 at 5:26 PM, Brad said:
https%3A%2F%2Fsaturdayblitz.com%2Fwp-con

After a dreadful season in 2020, things do not look much better for South Florida Football in 2021.  2020 was a year to forget for South Florida Football....

F That, and F this article, and F everybody that says we are going to suck.

Actually, I just wanted to post to see my new kucherov drinking a bud light profile pic.

But anyway, I'm drinking my own Bud Light, so F everybody!  😁😋

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

38 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I think the offense has some rising talent with Battie, Weaver and William's and with some better qb play and a senior offensive line they should be much improved over last years putrid offense. 

Unfortunately the defense is my biggest concern.  We return many on DL but none have at this time shown much of any development.  Our best DL guy was from a FCS team. 

We will be improved how much is hard to say. 

Battie was my fan favorite but buddy has to hold onto the gosh darn ball. Or no more chances.

Guest Jonesy Bull

It depends on how you define "rough" season.  If you want to compare this upcoming season to last season, I will say that we will see much needed improvement to last season.  To all you people that expect a CC right now, then you are just naive and kind of stupid.

I stated 6-6 for this season.  That might be a little over exuberant, but I'll stick with it.  This team has great Coaching and better talent, anything less than "eye test" improvement will be extremely disappointing and I will be relegated to Sunday Bucs games only.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

F That, and F this article, and F everybody that says we are going to suck.

Actually, I just wanted to post to see my new kucherov drinking a bud light profile pic.

But anyway, I'm drinking my own Bud Light, so F everybody!  😁😋

Jonesy back on the sauce getting tuned up for the season, fall is in the air and they will be kicking it off soon.  We are close, 105 heat index in frisco, jonesy is on a rant about nonsense, Puc took the gloves off on any coach that is not CJL, all the signs are there that the Autumn is close. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

It depends on how you define "rough" season.  If you want to compare this upcoming season to last season, I will say that we will see much needed improvement to last season.  To all you people that expect a CC right now, then you are just naive and kind of stupid.

I stated 6-6 for this season.  That might be a little over exuberant, but I'll stick with it.  This team has great Coaching and better talent, anything less than "eye test" improvement will be extremely disappointing and I will be relegated to Sunday Bucs games only.

I think we can get to 6 but we will need some guys to really step up…and this started last spring. If they went through the motions this off season it’s going to be a long one. 

28 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Jonesy back on the sauce getting tuned up for the season, fall is in the air and they will be kicking it off soon.  We are close, 105 heat index in frisco, jonesy is on a rant about nonsense, Puc took the gloves off on any coach that is not CJL, all the signs are there that the Autumn is close. 

QFT…all we need is Cali to come back with a guarantee of an undefeated season and all the pieces will be in place. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, jg233 said:

Optimism is great but we have garbage talent and a suspect coaching staff...3-4 wins seems to be where we are headed. 

You are aware that CJS has brought in 40 new players to this team since he got here? Thats almost 50% of the team. The rest of the team has a lot of experience. I also assume those 40 new players may have some kind of positive impact. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jg233 said:

If the talent is garbage and the coaching staff sucks then we ain’t winning 4 games…