• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Herrion gone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I am sure they were investigating him, just didn’t allegedly find any wrong doing?  In the end what do you expect from our media or what’s left of it nowadays, when there is a lack of diversity of thought they lose any ethical integrity and write whatever the hell they please regardless of the truth. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

So UCF grads wrote that piece?…. Oh wait 🤦‍♂️

Just to illustrate how horrible TDS is, that is an insult to UCF grads ….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Days Won:  0

i was curious, so i read his twitter feed, and all i see is unambiguous sympathy and empathy for the struggles of African American people. He acknowledged that he could never understand the depth their suffering, because he's white and he never experienced this personally, but he never downplayed it. He acknowledged it and added his voice to those demanding change. So i'd like to know what he said, because if he said something racist, it would be in stark contrast to all available evidence about the man. I'm also suspicious of the motives of some who have reported on this case. But it would seem to be best for USFMBB to just say, case closed, we're moving on. And my primary loyalty here is to USFMBB. But I'm gonna be a strong defender of this USFMBB coaching staff, for many reasons. It's worth noting that they've put together what (on paper) sure looks like an outstanding team for 2021-22. Racism sucks, but i'll always wonder if Coach Herrion got a raw deal. (case closed)...

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 8.08.49 PM.png

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am sure they were investigating him, just didn’t allegedly find any wrong doing?  In the end what do you expect from our media or what’s left of it nowadays, when there is a lack of diversity of thought they lose any ethical integrity and write whatever the hell they please regardless of the truth. 

If I’m reading the article correctly, CBG is the one to report it to the school the next day, after he heard about it …… plus, if I remember correctly, a real journalist reported almost immediately that Gregory wasn’t being investigated. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

If I’m reading the article correctly, CBG is the one to report it to the school the next day, after he heard about it …… plus, if I remember correctly, a real journalist reported almost immediately that Gregory wasn’t being investigated. 

I have been involved in enough of these investigations to know that everyone that gives a statement is investigated or at the very least looked at closely to ensure they did not foster a toxic environment, to think otherwise is naive.  His guy, his problem, that is why you get paid the big bucks because you have a lot of responsibility and exposure.

10 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I have been involved in enough of these investigations to know that everyone that gives a statement is investigated or at the very least looked at closely to ensure they did not foster a toxic environment, to think otherwise is naive.  His guy, his problem, that is why you get paid the big bucks because you have a lot of responsibility and exposure.

The whole MBB program was being investigated in that regard but the hacks said he was being investigated for not reporting the incidents which was blatantly false considering his going to the administration triggered the investigation per what that article says. 

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The whole MBB program was being investigated in that regard but the hacks said he was being investigated for not reporting the incidents which was blatantly false considering his going to the administration triggered the investigation per what that article says. 

For that I agree with you and it appears to be blatantly false on the surface.  There were at least two incidents and he reportedly did not know about the other one or decided to turn a blind eye, we will never know.  He may have heard some rumblings but chose to ignore, but the next time around he was put on notice and had to disclose.  End of the day we don’t even know what was allegedly said and like you said it really does not matter, case closed and we move on.  

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

Fold basketball invest in football

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, BayIslandBull said:

So what did he say...