• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott listed his house for sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Trust me... most of us have gone dirty at each other... however, we always try to make amends and will defend

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,899
  • Days Won:  67

35 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

Being here the short amount of time I have, seems like everyone gets some grief at one point. Watching you guys argue is pretty entertaining most times

Yep, I troll Smazza like trips fights with Puc, like Chapel brawls with bry.  Like someone stated a while back.  Like a big family albeit dysfunctional.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Trust me... most of us have gone dirty at each other... however, we always try to make amends and will defend

I enjoy a good debate, argument or whatever.  No ill will toward Steve, just see most things differently and I enjoy bantering and at time’s berating him.  I really have not met anyone on this board I would not enjoy meeting and buying them a beer.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 3/31/2021 at 4:54 PM, Friscobull said:

I had heard on a pay site that his neighbor was an ignorant liberal PI Attorney that was annoying and had the conversational skills of a peanut and the family was concerned the ignorance was contagious so they fled.  

get a life kid

your jealousy will eat you alive 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 4/1/2021 at 4:41 PM, Friscobull said:

I enjoy a good debate, argument or whatever.  No ill will toward Steve, just see most things differently and I enjoy bantering and at time’s berating him.  I really have not met anyone on this board I would not enjoy meeting and buying them a beer.  

no ill will?

i cant imagine what you would say if you disliked me

you have been nothing but nasty and rude

there is something about me you wish you had

i dont know if it something material  or my political views or my lady. you are envious of something my lad

46 minutes ago, smazza said:

no ill will?

i cant imagine what you would say if you disliked me

you have been nothing but nasty and rude

there is something about me you wish you had

i dont know if it something material  or my political views or my lady. you are envious of something my lad

Your lady? It is like you have the mental capacity of a high school kid.  I enjoy having some fun at your expense because you are an easy mark.  I will buy you a beer when we meet up because it appears I may have hurt your feelings, sound good?😀

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,051
  • Days Won:  469

Sorry you had to read the attacks @smazza.  I don't understand the need for them.  That kind of "humor" is typically shared among friends, not unknowns.  I don't get it.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,270
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Sorry you had to read the attacks @smazza.  I don't understand the need for them.  That kind of "humor" is typically shared among friends, not unknowns.  I don't get it.

I know that the mad cow is kind of it’s own animal but in all fairness to @Friscobull this is kind of the way they both talk to each other on there. When you introduce that level of familiarity in one setting you can’t exactly be surprised when it spills into other settings.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brad said:

I will ignore him going forward.  Some guys can dish it but can’t take it and that’s fine, no worries.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

I know that the mad cow is kind of it’s own animal but in all fairness to @Friscobull this is kind of the way they both talk to each other on there. When you introduce that level of familiarity in one setting you can’t exactly be surprised when it spills into other settings.

Which is why Brad had to mention several months back to keep the Mad Cow "personal" differences in the Mad Cow ....

• Upvote 1