• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Entire USF Mens basketball team is transfering. (well only 5 so far)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Yeah .... I do anyway. Some of those may have been a mutual decision. Some may be they just don't like USF as a school and with the rule this year, they took advantage. Obviously there is something going on with the investigation but that still doesn't mean that players wouldn't have left regardless ....

Well I hope you get it then. Just afraid that those who want that information only want to rationalize each individual departure in their head so they don't have to admit that there is a bigger issue and a common denominator, which as of now is they don't want to be in this program playing for this coach.

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

There's 4 facts there.  A couple are free and loose, but you can have them. You ignore tons though because they don't fit your narrative.

This has nothing to do with "defending" CBG.  It's more about horrible posts and misleading information in them, but you know that and can't really defend it so that is why you keep going back to "defending Gregory".   Because at the end of the day you couldn't care less about the "racial bias" claims.   This is about firing  Coach __________ (enter the name of Coach DuJour) every other year until we magically find one that can turn us into a powerhouse.

To think that 8 players transferring out in 30 days amounts to "nothing to see here" and the players are likely the ones that did this to themselves is ignorant. You probably think it was the player's fault for not giving 100% effort and that Herrion was justified in telling him (allegedly) to "run like you were running from the cops".

Thanks for exposing what side of the fence you sit on with this issue. No need to go back and forth on this one any further. 

Edited by bjef4844

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

59 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

To think that 8 players transferring out in 30 days amounts to "nothing to see here" and the players are likely the ones that did this to themselves is ignorant. You probably think it was the player's fault for not giving 100% effort and that Herrion was justified in telling him (allegedly) to "run like you were running from the cops".

Thanks for exposing what side of the fence you sit on with this issue. No need to go back and forth on this one any further. 

First of all jack@#& nothing you said here has been said by anyone on this board.  Another example of you making stuff up to justify your asinine comments and the reason your ban should be enforced under any name.

That being said IF THAT is what this investigation is about and not additional comments or a pattern of comments, then this "investigation" is about next to nothing.  I have heard that comment said by numerous coaches of multiple races to multiple players of multiple races in multiple sports many times over many years.  It may be a dumb comment in todays environment, but in and of itself it shouldnt be labeled racist.

I have no idea if Herrion is racist or not.  I dont know anything about him, but that comment in and of itself shouldnt create some hostile racial environment.

So if that is it, that is the comment being investigsted, then I guess we know why you waited so long to post it.

Edited by chapelbull

34 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

First of all jack@#&

I stopped reading after this...lol

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, bjef4844 said:

I stopped reading after this...lol

No you didn't but thats ok

Turn the page.

Edited by bjef4844

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

No you didn't but thats ok

Turn the page.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Cincinnati had somewhere around 6-7 "transfers" and they axed their head coach today.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Define Us.

:roflmao:

• Haha 1