• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN: Your comprehensive guide to the 2021 college basketball coaching hot seat

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Come on, Jonesy, only one is really pessimistic ....... and that's just what he is about almost everything USF these days. Don't get deafened by the huge squeaky wheel.

I hear you, and lesson learned.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

7 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yes, we can pull another Genie out of the bottle.....stop being such a **** pessimist!  Nobody these days has patience, even the supposed smart ones!  Yeah I'm looking at you Frisco.

Image result for pics of jeannie out of the bottles

I am just being realistic, the CWT class was phenomenal and **** your patience, we haven’t beat an FBS team in 1.5 years, the last couple years have sucked a huge donkey **** and I am tired of this ****.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
41 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am just being realistic, the CWT class was phenomenal and **** your patience, we haven’t beat an FBS team in 1.5 years, the last couple years have sucked a huge donkey **** and I am tired of this ****.  

Relax dude......patience is a virtue.  Good things come to those who wait!

Guest Jonesy Bull
45 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I love your passion, but your falling into the worm-hole that is the TBP  and its wearing on you.....take a step back and relax and look at the big picture.   It might make you feel a warm and fuzzy feeling that you are lacking.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

38 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I love your passion, but your falling into the worm-hole that is the TBP  and its wearing on you.....take a step back and relax and look at the big picture.   It might make you feel a warm and fuzzy feeling that you are lacking.

Big picture life is really good, small picture which is USF Athletics is a pile of dung 

Guest Jonesy Bull
14 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Big picture life is really good, small picture which is USF Athletics is a pile of dung 

Well I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head on that one Frisc!

Guest Jonesy Bull
16 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

OK, so I know you are the new Thread police...but I got to say, I'm rooting for your D Stars to get back into the picture.  Its more fun when you are in it.....Move the post as you see appropriate.

20 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK, so I know you are the new Thread police...but I got to say, I'm rooting for your D Stars to get back into the picture.  Its more fun when you are in it.....Move the post as you see appropriate.

They beat Columbus Sat and up 2-1 on Chicago now, they will get hot and get back in the mix.  I don’t move posts that I am interested in, one of the benefits of being a licensed moderator, I do whatever I **** well please.  

Just now, Friscobull said:

They beat Columbus Sat and up 2-1 on Chicago now, they will get hot and get back in the mix.  I don’t move posts that I am interested in, one of the benefits of being a licensed moderator, I do whatever I **** well please.  

3-1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Frisco doesn't do warm and fuzzy.