• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN: Your comprehensive guide to the 2021 college basketball coaching hot seat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

There is reason to be optimistic, when there is reason to be optimistic.  Right now most are pessimistic for a very easy way out.  Its hard to be optimistic, when you aren't strong enough to be optimistic.  But soooooo much easier to be pessimistic....I would call out names, but I'm not supposed to do that.  Right Puc?

My first 10 years you would be hard pressed to see me post anything negative about our program, my posting now mainly follows our trajectory and was positive as recent as the end of CWT and the start of CCS. That it has been nothing but negative for two years now has as much to do with the state of our program and the decisions we have made as it does with any character flaw I may have. You guys see hope and progress and I’m hoping to see it soon but I’m probably going to have to see us win more than a single game before I start seeing what you are seeing, I don’t think that’s a big ask despite how hard we have made it look to accomplish and I already saw the original CSH movie before, didn’t enjoy it and don’t understand why anyone thought it needed a reboot.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

They beat Columbus Sat and up 2-1 on Chicago now, they will get hot and get back in the mix.  I don’t move posts that I am interested in, one of the benefits of being a licensed moderator, I do whatever I **** well please.  

3-1

OK, well I like the new Frisco.  You are in charge and in command....hell yeah, I like it!

As far as your Dallas Stars, don't get a ***** or anything, they still pretty much suck in comparison to the Lightning, just sayin!

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Frisco doesn't do warm and fuzzy.

He's a big ole Teddy Bear in Wolf's clothing.

Guest Jonesy Bull
24 minutes ago, puc86 said:

My first 10 years you would be hard pressed to see me post anything negative about our program, my posting now mainly follows our trajectory and was positive as recent as the end of CWT and the start of CCS. That it has been nothing but negative for two years now has as much to do with the state of our program and the decisions we have made as it does with any character flaw I may have. You guys see hope and progress and I’m hoping to see it soon but I’m probably going to have to see us win more than a single game before I start seeing what you are seeing, I don’t think that’s a big ask despite how hard we have made it look to accomplish and I already saw the original CSH movie before, didn’t enjoy it and don’t understand why anyone thought it needed a reboot.

Negativity begets Negativity.

Positivity begets Positivity.

I believe and root for the second statement.

You do as you choose Brother!

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

They beat Columbus Sat and up 2-1 on Chicago now, they will get hot and get back in the mix.  I don’t move posts that I am interested in, one of the benefits of being a licensed moderator, I do whatever I **** well please.  

3-1

Good Luck Frisco - 

image.png

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Negativity begets Negativity.

Positivity begets Positivity.

I believe and root for the second statement.

You do as you choose Brother!

Great so let’s have something positive that can give birth to positivity in our fandom, fan positivity cannot generate wins but winning a few games can generate fan positivity. If CJS wants to rebuild culture that’s where he should start, everything else is just noise.

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Great so let’s have something positive that can give birth to positivity in our fandom, fan positivity cannot generate wins but winning a few games can generate fan positivity. If CJS wants to rebuild culture that’s where he should start, everything else is just noise.

Uh Huh

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I love your passion, but your falling into the worm-hole that is the TBP  and its wearing on you.....take a step back and relax and look at the big picture.   It might make you feel a warm and fuzzy feeling that you are lacking.

A forced hiatus can do wonders for perspective.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

8 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Good Luck Frisco - 

image.png

Well aware of this, played fewer games and if they get hot it is not out of the question. Their Defensemen are starting to score, they are dangerous when they become involved in the offense and things are starting to gel. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 hours ago, puc86 said:

Well I guess there is nothing to talk about then on this subject in your mind until Football starts next year and we start getting results and reacting as Positive or Negative.......I see no point in rehashing the past year, all it begets is depression and negativity.  What's the point in that.  Best to live in the Present, and not the Past or the too distant future.

So I will concentrate right now on the Women's BB teams hopes for a Tourney run, and the BB and Soccer success we currently have, along with my Lightning.