• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2021 football schedule released

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

After NC State scored first, we scored on a one-play 75 yard pass to tie the game.  At that point, we thought we were world beaters. My how things change so quickly.

Not to get too far off topic, but man - that play was 75 of our 89 frickin passing yards that day

On the bright side, it was the highlight of the game and pretty darn exciting 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

16 hours ago, bjef4844 said:

That is correct. If you are negative you are not a fan. 

Your new Schtick is kinda lame brybull but I will play along.  The largest most diehard fan bases in America can be extremely negative and brutal.  Have you ever lived in Boston, Chicago, NY or Philly.  I believe if you have never shouted we suck and then cheered loudly in the same game then you are not a true fan.  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Your new Schtick is kinda lame brybull but I will play along.  The largest most diehard fan bases in America can be extremely negative and brutal.  Have you ever lived in Boston, Chicago, NY or Philly.  I believe if you have never shouted we suck and then cheered loudly in the same game then you are not a true fan.  

This is brybull?  I haven't been on the board in a few months so I am still getting caught up.  Now these ridiculous posts make sense.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

35 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

This is brybull?  I haven't been on the board in a few months so I am still getting caught up.  Now these ridiculous posts make sense.

Yeah, he got banned and came back incognito.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

TB took a 7-9 bucs team to a superbowl win the next year. I know... apples and oranges. That being said, if our O-Line gets it together and one of these QBs steps up we can win some games. No QB for the past few years has been excruciating.  I say 4 wins is a stretch and we will still lose to UCF. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

Oh, i forgot about defense? Do we have a defense? 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Sk00b said:

TB took a 7-9 bucs team to a superbowl win the next year. I know... apples and oranges. That being said, if our O-Line gets it together and one of these QBs steps up we can win some games. No QB for the past few years has been excruciating.  I say 4 wins is a stretch and we will still lose to UCF. 

In college football you need a QB. If we have a good one now then 10-2 is possible. If we don't get QB play any better than last year then 4 wins is the ceiling.

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Totally apples and organges.  TB was basically a QB away.  Our Bulls are MANY players away.

Just want to see a real plan of attack (identity) on both sides of the ball, and better overall talent.  4 -5 wins would be an excellent improvement.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

8 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Oh, i forgot about defense? Do we have a defense? 

We lack depth and size there, IMO.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Totally apples and organges.  TB was basically a QB away.  Our Bulls are MANY players away.

Just want to see a real plan of attack (identity) on both sides of the ball, and better overall talent.  4 -5 wins would be an excellent improvement.

In college football every team is a QB away - that is how big of a difference one can be. QF was a great deodorant and covered up alot holes. Hopefully one of the newcomers can be that dynamic QB to keep us competitive while Scott can plug the other holes.