• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Signing Day - Part Deux

Guest Jonesy Bull
53 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

For those disappointed, remember, this is now a secondary signing day. Most of the top targets signed in December and this time around coaches are snagging transfers, or the school they were locked in with fired their coach to close to the early signing day, and filling out their remaining holes.

Translation, there's not many higher than average prospects available and almost none are looking here. 

I think you are right on with this BassBulls, it feels lke the REAL recruiting day is in December, the February period is just gravy.....of course this is coming from my untrained Recruiting eye.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

Jared Mangham transfer RB from Colorado tweets he is coming to USF

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

17 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Yusuf Terry  from Baylor just committed to us. 6'3'' receiver.

9204493.jpg

USF will benefit from the addition of the 6-foot-3 speedster.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Nice, put up decent numbers as a Freshman.  We really needed a big running back. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Yusuf Terry  from Baylor just committed to us. 6'3'' receiver.

That’s more like it 🤘🤘🤘

11 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Here we go! 🤘🤘

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I was hoping for a few strays...

A few did find their way to Fowler Ave after all

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

41 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Have you ever viewed anything USF related as positive since 2009? 

that's a cute line about UCF, ignores a lot of context but still cute. I can't help you Puc, i'm sorry. I think the only way for you to be happy is to follow Leavitt around so maybe try "Go Mustangs" on, see how it fits. 

Cute is my bread and butter, those who make facts decide nothing those who cherry pick which of them to present and at which moment to present them decide everything. Absolutely I have liked USF things in athletics since ‘09, I liked Stan Heath and his ‘11-‘12 run, I liked CWT’s last year, I liked the start of CCS’ tenure, I like CBG, I like the club hockey team and I in theory like women’s basketball but not enough to actually watch it. I haven’t cheered for any of CJL’s other teams and I probably won’t be starting now. My problem with the current state of affairs is not that they are not run by CJL but that they are measurably worse in every single facet not only to him but to every coach we have ever had, every coach in our conference and almost every FBS coach on the face of the Earth. At some point we need to actually receive the better we are promised and CJS needs to actually preform something tangible that lead to wins as being a nice guy changing the culture while talking to the media can only get you so far (if your culture leads to more losses you culture is that of losing and it sucks).

12 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Indeed 🤘🤘

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Cute is my bread and butter, those who make facts decide nothing those who cherry pick which of them to present and at which moment to present them decide everything. Absolutely I have liked USF things in athletics since ‘09, I liked Stan Heath and his ‘11-‘12 run, I liked CWT’s last year, I liked the start of CCS’ tenure, I like CBG, I like the club hockey team and I in theory like women’s basketball but not enough to actually watch it. I haven’t cheered for any of CJL’s other teams and I probably won’t be starting now. My problem with the current state of affairs is not that they are not run by CJL but that they are measurably worse in every single facet not only to him but to every coach we have ever had, every coach in our conference and almost every FBS coach on the face of the Earth. At some point we need to actually receive the better we are promised and CJS needs to actually preform something tangible that lead to wins as being a nice guy changing the culture while talking to the media can only get you so far (if your culture leads to more losses you culture is that of losing and it sucks).

**** I didn’t even know you could spell the words “I like”...you used the phrase 4/5 times in one post!! I must say I am in shock! Well done! Well done! 👏👏👏

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Thank G-d! Although I was excited about Kawika’s kid even if I have no basis for it. Now get more!!