• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

Still hanging in the top 16. Hope we play UCF Sunday.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  1

Went down 1 spot in ap poll. We really need to get back onto the court.

Guest Jonesy Bull

I really hope we are able to play this one.  It has the makings of being a great game and is really big in the AAC standings.  Littled worried about the rustiness for our players.

image.png

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

Image may contain: text

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

We have tix for the last home game v UCF. Maybe we'll get to see one game this year.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 hours ago, BDYZR said:

I simply give up that there will be any more USF sports of any kind the remainder of this Semester.

GO BUCS!!

Guest Jonesy Bull

Can I be an A-hole for a minute.....What the hell is going on with our Basketball program.  I get the whole Covid crisis and contract tracing and that takes time.  But for G-sake, its been over 30 days for both programs.  That is more than a a covid episode here and there and making sure everybody is following protocol.  This is beyond the norm, and there needs to be questions answered.  

Even if people test positive for Covid, the normal quarantine period is 14 days.  The question needs to be addressed now, and if there are serious cases with our student athletes that are considered dangerous health wise?  Are there people that have come off covid protocol that had to be put back on?  Over 30 days to continue postponement after postponement is not the norm.......We are either in serious Covid hell, or hate to say it, are being very negligent as a program/University?

I don't think its too much to ask to say that we deserve some answers (not HIPAA) but in general why this is happening within our program.  Am I wrong??

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Can I be an A-hole for a minute.....What the hell is going on with our Basketball program.  I get the whole Covid crisis and contract tracing and that takes time.  But for G-sake, its been over 30 days for both programs.  That is more than a a covid episode here and there and making sure everybody is following protocol.  This is beyond the norm, and there needs to be questions answered.  

Even if people test positive for Covid, the normal quarantine period is 14 days.  The question needs to be addressed now, and if there are serious cases with our student athletes that are considered dangerous health wise?  Are there people that have come off covid protocol that had to be put back on?  Over 30 days to continue postponement after postponement is not the norm.......We are either in serious Covid hell, or hate to say it, are being very negligent as a program/University?

I don't think its too much to ask to say that we deserve some answers (not HIPAA) but in general why this is happening within our program.  Am I wrong??

It’s my guess that the players made some bad decisions in terms of protecting themselves but we will never fully know. One thing is for sure, once they come back it won’t be pretty on the court.

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s my guess that the players made some bad decisions in terms of protecting themselves but we will never fully know. One thing is for sure, once they come back it won’t be pretty on the court.

Yeah I hear ya.....it just seems like over 30 days is more than a normal Covid situation.  At least what I have seen up to this point.  It feels like there is more to this story.