• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB vs Cincy postponed

Guest Jonesy Bull
23 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Obviously the CV got seriously entrenched in our bball team. Appears it has poss bled over into the women's team too. Hopefully all of them will get past it soon and not have any lingering ill effects. Very close contact sport. One gets it they all can get it...dominos. Wishing them quick recoveries.  

Well the good news is if they just shut it all down for 14 days then everybody should be over it.  And they are young and athletic so almost certainly will get though it just fine......Now the teams we play, we can't control that.

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Can't watch the Bolts unless they are on NBCSN (which will cease to exist by the end of the year) so probably I wouldn't miss much.  

You must have Frontier.  That sucks.

NBCSN will bleed into the USA network and they supposedly will be taking over those NHL games or at least partially.

NBCSN will shut down at end of 2021 as several sports properties will shift to USA Network, according to reports (msn.com)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Can't watch the Bolts unless they are on NBCSN (which will cease to exist by the end of the year) so probably I wouldn't miss much.  

They're on NHL Network and ESPN+ today at 2:00 ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Thanks. Didn't know the + had any NHL.  

6 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

NBCSN will bleed into the USA network and they supposedly will be taking over those NHL games or at least partially.

NBCSN will shut down at end of 2021 as several sports properties will shift to USA Network, according to reports (msn.com)

Read an article in today's paper.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Some will be on the Peacock Network as well. I just pay $90 for NHLTV each and get all of my Rangers games so I could care less what they do with hockey. But I do enjoy the Tour De France and I suspect that will go the Pecock Extra which is a pay site. This wireless option is turning into a joke as the prices are moving to the old cable prices each and every day. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

44 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well the good news is if they just shut it all down for 14 days then everybody should be over it.  And they are young and athletic so almost certainly will get though it just fine......Now the teams we play, we can't control that.

True True

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

41 minutes ago, Triple B said:

ESPN+ will blackout the game if you're located in Tampa Bay.  I'm on You Tube TV which is also in the negotiation wars with Fox/Sinclair.   Just found this link.  Not sure what's going to happen when they drop the puck:

NHL.vresize.200.200.medium.0.png

View the TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING vs. COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS game played on January 23, 2021. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more

Edited by 79 Bull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

19 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

ESPN+ will blackout the game if you're located in Tampa Bay.  I'm on You Tube TV which is also in the negotiation wars with Fox/Sinclair.   Just found this link.  Not sure what's going to happen when they drop the puck:

View the TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING vs. COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS game played on January 23, 2021. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more

I also have YouTube TV and they dropped NESN which hosts the New England pro sports (not that I care that much as I don’t really follow these teams other than the Sox when there is nothing else on...but I do miss watching regional college hockey). YouTube TV did this with many regions throughout the US. Looks like they are hitting the ****** like cable companies. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

16 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Fortunately I am not in Tampa Bay so I can give you the play by play with my best color commentating material, you are in for a treat (not meant for women or children).

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Not if only a couple of folks contracted it...contact tracing can shut the entire team down...I'm not saying this type of stoppage will happen again, but with the protocols in place it certainly can...