• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Breaking News Frisco Bowl cancelled

Friscobull

Members do not see this ad, Register
7 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I'm seeing a lot of teams opting out of bowl games, so we may see more bowls canceled if the organizers don't feel they're going to get the interest.

I also saw where Georgia was looking for an opponent for their Senior Day game.  Is it too late to get the band together again (for the right price)? 

Unfortunately it is, jimmy quit and Jody got married.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Is there no end to the horror Covid has bestowed upon us??

Fortunately your darling UTSA picked up another offer to play in the First Responders bowl locally( not to be confused with the Orange Bowl) you will be able to continue to make the comparisons between them and us and how they out performed us.   On a separate note Michael Irvin came in the Jersey Mike’s while I was typing this, he had no comment on the Frisco bowl cancellation.

922A091C-4677-49F4-B969-9FC83F8CAEAF.jpeg