• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Off Season discussion

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

38 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I think this was him at the press conference after the gameshoe throwing GIF

Two things ..... nice accuracy for an unconventional throwing object and nifty move by G Dub to avoid it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Two things ..... nice accuracy for an unconventional throwing object and nifty move by G Dub to avoid it.

W was impressive however if you watch the fluidity of removing the shoe and going immediately into a throwing motion with flawless technique and accuracy.  Your average joe is not capable of this multi-tiered athletic maneuver and the only reason he missed his target was the cat like reflexes of dub, truly a great all around effort from both parties.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Obviously UF could have still won in spite of that but it's pretty easy to single him out to vent their frustration on ..... takes the pressure off the Gator kicker. That was one helluva kick by the Tiger kicker .... I think they said school record.

Wilson definitely gets the blame, but ultimately one play doesn’t decide a game.

And yes, that boot from the LSU kicker was **** impressive. Looked like it was good from 65 and dead center.

And if I’m being 100% honest, I NEVER feel bad when the gators lose...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

15 minutes ago, NovaBull said:

Wilson definitely gets the blame, but ultimately one play doesn’t decide a game.

And yes, that boot from the LSU kicker was **** impressive. Looked like it was good from 65 and dead center.

And if I’m being 100% honest, I NEVER feel bad when the gators lose...

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  3

McKenzie Milton to FSU. What an odd place to end your career

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

McKenzie Milton to FSU. What an odd place to end your career

Wow, really? That’s a massive upgrade for the Noles. That roster has some pretty good talent on it and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Milton lead them to 8-10 wins next year ala King at UM.

If xCWT had Milton (and Leavitt decided to be DC), he’d still be there and they’d be challenging Clemson for the title.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, NovaBull said:

Wow, really? That’s a massive upgrade for the Noles. That roster has some pretty good talent on it and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Milton lead them to 8-10 wins next year ala King at UM.

If xCWT had Milton (and Leavitt decided to be DC), he’d still be there and they’d be challenging Clemson for the title.

It’s wild, but I guess he wouldn’t have to compete that hard for the starting job. Shame we don’t have FSU on the schedule next season.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,893
  • Days Won:  67

12 minutes ago, NovaBull said:

Could not disagree more, Milton is not close to King at this stage due to the injury, the team is in shambles and the odds of them competing for an ACC championship with him at the helm are incredibly unlikely.

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Could not disagree more, Milton is not close to King at this stage due to the injury, the team is in shambles and the odds of them competing for an ACC championship with him at the helm are incredibly unlikely.

I can agree with this. I think Milton wanted a starting position and FSU wanted a possibly decent QB. Interesting to see how he plays next season if he gets the shot.

• Upvote 1