• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I wonder if UCF game gets canceled...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, bullsfan27 said:

Maybe we pull a fsu and call it off just before kickoff

The only bad part about that is they only have to turn the bus around and are back in 90 minutes.  Not like making get back on plane. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

Not all players on deck, several players have opted out for surgery and to get ready for the draft. 

So you are missing roughly half of your team?  Because that's our current situation...

Edited by DJBulls

Guest Jonesy Bull

Ok Bulls fans - Stop being such pus-----s!!.

Yes we will probably lose.  But stop acting like bunch of wusses worried about losing.

Put your big boy points on and act like you have been here before and lets kick some Knat A--!!

Jesus im embarrassed by yall!

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 hours ago, Triple B said:

Well, at least we're not missing any money from concession sales ...... and I could cross pollinate this with another conversation about the dire financial needs of the program this particular year but I'll take the high road.

Why dont say what you mean and stop beating around the Bush.

We have no fans.  We have no donors. We have no money.  We are doomed.  We will suck forever!

Come on man.  People look to you for hope and inspiration.  Yet you give us the opposite.

Im fn sick of woe is us.  We will always suck.....i dont believe it and I will never buy it!

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

19 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Ok Bulls fans - Stop being such pus-----s!!.

Yes we will probably lose.  But stop acting like bunch of wusses worried about losing.

Put your big boy points on and act like you have been here before and lets kick some Knat A--!!

Jesus im embarrassed by yall!

This 

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

This 

Thanks jjovecub.

I know the odds are against us.  But Ive never seen such a defeatest group of fans AND its my team too.  Lets act like we are real fans and show confidence that our guys can get it done.

If we dont believe in them then how can they believe in themselves...i know its a longshot but come on guys!  We are are playing hated ucf in 2 days.  I think we can win.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Thanks jjovecub.

I know the odds are against us.  But Ive never seen such a defeatest group of fans AND its my team too.  Lets act like we are real fans and show confidence that our guys can get it done.

If we dont believe in them then how can they believe in themselves...i know its a longshot but come on guys!  We are are playing hated ucf in 2 days.  I think we can win.

Absolutely! In the end it is a rivalry Game and anything can happen. We almost beat them in 2013 when we finished with 2 wins and they went to the BCS and that was in Orlando. We had that game won. 

Stop whining, cheer on your team and let’s do this!! Seriously you say the team is embarrassing but embarrassing is your reaction to having to play this game and stop using Covid as an excuse. If it isn’t safe they won’t play. they have already shown that to be true. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

42 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I think we can win.

I think you are stupid, anyone that has watched any football ever knows there is not a chance in hell we are ass.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

If I find out like a big numbers of our players aren't available I'll be pissed at Scott. 

There is no real need for this pointless game especially if we will be short starters and depth while UCF has all hands on deck to play. 

This would be flat out ridiculous, why we have so many people unavailable boggles the mind, are we playing by different rules or is CJS so freakin inept on keeping this team healthy, does anyone know?

3 hours ago, footnfan1 said:

Not all players on deck, several players have opted out to get ready for the draft. 

I didn’t know they reinstated the Draft?