• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I wonder if UCF game gets canceled...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Once again my daughter was just alerted to work for the Bucs on Friday.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Rizman said:

Let's just cancel it.  So they can call themselves the best team in Florida.

Make them drive over first.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

Defeatest attitude!

Not trying to diss your opinion.  But if we want to get where we want to go, we cant play afraid to lose.  I know the odds are against us but maybe, just maybe we give them them a good game which gives us something to build on for next year.

Nah, the team just isn't ready. New staff, no spring, can hardly field a team due to covid... It's just our reality right now. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, BayIslandBull said:

Nah, the team just isn't ready. New staff, no spring, can hardly field a team due to covid... It's just our reality right now. 

From a covid perspective...UCF hasn't been affected to the same degree as us or a bunch of other teams as well...this is almost comical at this point...if we play the game in a couple of weeks I would be ok...but Friday is no bueno...

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

From the thread about Aresco wanting to have this game played Friday, Dec 5 or Dec 12, the best case scenario would be to play Dec 12.

Since we won’t play a bowl game this year we can get another 3 weeks of practice out of this mess. 

As far as I can see that is the only bright spot. Playing this week with a roster depleted by almost 50% is irresponsible and dangerous. You almost got Marsh killed because you couldn’t protect him already. Why risk kids’ on the field safety when you fielding a small inexperienced, terrible team at best. Then throw in the 3rd team unit with many kids playing out of position. Are we going to start our kickers at LB. Our punter at tackle?

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 hours ago, BayIslandBull said:

Yeah I see your guys point.  It would be another shellacking.  And we are way undermanned.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,438
  • Days Won:  19

I never really got into playing this game on day nicknamed "Black Friday" anyway.  I think this year it would be particularly ominous and ill advised.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

From a covid perspective...UCF hasn't been affected to the same degree as us or a bunch of other teams as well...this is almost comical at this point...if we play the game in a couple of weeks I would be ok...but Friday is no bueno...

Totally agree. I can’t see any value in playing Friday other than getting this **** season over. But in the process they will try and put more than 62 on us. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

31 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Totally agree. I can’t see any value in playing Friday other than getting this **** season over. But in the process they will try and put more than 62 on us. 

Try?