• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I wonder if UCF game gets canceled...

Guest Jonesy Bull

I have never seen such uninspred anticipation of a USF/UCF game in the history of this series.

Not just from our side (for obvious reasons) but even from the ucf side.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I have never seen such uninspred anticipation of a USF/UCF game in the history of this series.

Not just from our side (for obvious reasons) but even from the ucf side.  

In part because neither team is playing for anything. And the stadium is going to be empty but I’m ready and will be there 

Guest Jonesy Bull
24 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

In part because neither team is playing for anything. And the stadium is going to be empty but I’m ready and will be there 

And ucf realizes a win over a 1 win USF team doesnt mean much.  Their lost to Cincy last week also finished ruining their season.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

I am as excited as I am for every Bulls game. I love my alma mater and I will always bleed Green & Gold. I will be there tomorrow cheering on my team until the very last play. Go Bulls!!! Beat UCF!!!

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,388
  • Days Won:  3

Sorry fam... it will be the first rivalry game i have missed that i can remember.  Go Bulls from the floor of my patio because I'll be hammered!!!

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, jjlovecub said:

What are you talking about, UCF is playing for a likely return to the Gasparilla Bowl - who wouldn’t be excited about that?😂

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

What are you talking about, UCF is playing for a likely return to the Gasparilla Bowl - who wouldn’t be excited about that?😂

Of course we would take that in a heart beat. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

12 hours ago, LAMONT SANFORD said:

I am as excited as I am for every Bulls game. I love my alma mater and I will always bleed Green & Gold. I will be there tomorrow cheering on my team until the very last play. Go Bulls!!! Beat UCF!!!

No idea how you can keep that same energy after watching the train wreck that we have been experiencing for the past couple of years.  I envy you even if you are naïveté in blissful ignorance believing that we have a shot in hell of being competitive let alone winning.  Last year we had little chance of making this a game competitive and this year we have no chance of making this game somewhat watchable.  Thanks for supporting them and after you see UCF walk down the field for an easy scores no one would blame you for bailing on this **** show.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Is this game canceled yet?  We are running out of time...

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Is this game canceled yet?  We are running out of time...

I am holding out hope,  there is still a chance until they kick this thing off, then all hope is lost.