• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I think this sums up the type of players we have on this team...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I’ll give you a hint CCS got fired for massively underperforming and CJS wears CCS pajamas to bed and dreams that in a couple of years he can get to the underperforming level that got CCS fired, CJS by any measure is a failure and the quicker he looks in the mirror and is able to take accountability and make changes the better served we all will be. Memphis is not the worst team in the conference and yet we should have beaten them that this was not the same roster that wasn’t able to compete with ECU is entirely on CJS. 

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Yes absolutely based on the recruiting rankings, the results of last season with a bad coach and that we absolutely had the talent to beat Memphis with roster changes and boneheaded coaching we should have been reasonably close to .500 this season and that we are not has as much to do with our paid professionals as it does with their roster. Everything in life directly reflects management and college football is not the one place in life where that does not hold true.

Now go back an remove the kids that CCS ran off or have left and re adjust those rankings. I'll wait.... 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Now go back an remove the kids that CCS ran off or have left and re adjust those rankings. I'll wait.... 

Which column do I put last weeks runoff in?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The column of “can’t cut it as a complete player.”

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

37 minutes ago, puc86 said:

31 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The column of “can’t cut it as a complete player.”

If I hit eagle on a par 5, once, does that get me to the PGA? 
You have to look at the whole picture.

If you’re wondering, I’ve never broken 100.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

7 hours ago, puc86 said:

I weep for our future, Tom Brady seems like a pretty low maintenance guy... said no one ever.

Are you saying we should recruit cheaters?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Are you saying we should recruit cheaters?

I think we should recruit anyone that helps us win more games and that’s the only thing we need to be focused on. Football has an expectation that you are going to bend the rules and that’s why there are refs all over the field who’s job it is to decide when you are pushing the envelope too much. Being honest rule following straight a student upstanding citizens is a nice thing but it’s a luxury only afforded to people that actually win more games than they lose so that’s where I would focus if I cared about doing any of those silly things for any extended period of time.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I still like Joiner, but he doesn't have as much "torque" as Battie. He has a lot of horsepower, but needs time to reach a specific speed. 

Joiner I thought would have a break thru season but he doesnt have the power to break thru the line.  Battie I'd like to see vs a better defense than Memphis to see if that was a fluke or if he really is that good.  But he looked great last week. 

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Joiner I thought would have a break thru season but he doesnt have the power to break thru the line.  Battie I'd like to see vs a better defense than Memphis to see if that was a fluke or if he really is that good.  But he looked great last week. 

None of the running back on the roster "have the power to break through the line." They are all too small. The biggest difference I can see is that Battie is running outside a little more frequently than Joiner is but also gets upfield quicker, which I really like. I just hope to see someone back there one day that is north of 200 lbs.....

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Excellent point. Here is the full press conference. I will watch later this evening.

this guy is a winner

he made so many great points

we are lucky to have him

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, BiggTipp said:

None of the running back on the roster "have the power to break through the line." They are all too small. The biggest difference I can see is that Battie is running outside a little more frequently than Joiner is but also gets upfield quicker, which I really like. I just hope to see someone back there one day that is north of 200 lbs.....

We have a commit who is 200Ibs, runs track and is was averaging 28 yds per carry for the year at some point late in the season. Buddy's name is K'wan Powell. Hopefully he sticks with us. 

• Upvote 1