• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone looking to revisit that none of this is on the current coaches?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

You have a lot in common with Gallagher.

49EC4452-5310-47C8-A11B-DBB800664C3A.gif

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We should three wins right now

That’s my only problem with this season, we should be doing better and we are under achieving. In order to move towards progress you have to actually improve instead of digress. This season has been a step backwards and that’s not okay and needs to end sooner than later. Do better CJS.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

That’s my only problem with this season, we should be doing better and we are under achieving. In order to move towards progress you have to actually improve instead of digress. This season has been a step backwards and that’s not okay and needs to end sooner than later. Do better CJS.

But I am not surprised that it was a step back this year in terms of wins and loses. I predicted three wins but really what is the difference between 1 and 3? They did played well today and I will wait until the end of the season before giving my final judgement. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You often digress.

But you never regress.

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

But I am not surprised that it was a step back this year in terms of wins and loses. I predicted three wins but really what is the difference between 1 and 3? They did played well today and I will wait until the end of the season before giving my final judgement. 

2, 2 is the difference and it means that when you win 3 next year you don’t get to pretend you have accomplished something. You took over an under achieving 4 win team and if you don’t drive that into the ground at minimum in year two the expectation is .500 by going 0 for FBS somehow the expectation of .500 is set to year three which quite frankly is worse than any coach we have ever had and is grounds for separation. 

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

You often digress.

But you never regress.

Funny some times I get lost in my tangents and when you are ranting there is little time for proof reading. I will gladly take you on as an editor if you would like an internship.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

2, 2 is the difference and it means that when you win 3 next year you don’t get to pretend you have accomplished something. You took over an under achieving 4 win team and if you don’t drive that into the ground at minimum in year two the expectation is .500 by going 0 for FBS somehow the expectation of .500 is set to year three which quite frankly is worse than any coach we have ever had and is grounds for separation. 

Meh, this conference does not have much juice this year other than two teams. I am not going to get caught up in the differential between two wins. We should be able to win 4/5 games next year regardless. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

It was stupid to trust a defense that have up very little for 3.5 quarters. You guys are amazing. If anything, this is on it DC.

The switch to prevent defense and conservative play calls in the last half of the 4th are on the OC. So yes, I think this loss is in the coaches.

They circled the wagons and hoped to hold on for a win

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

I heard from my friend that we switch to conservative mode and lost.  If we went prevent at all, prevent is satan.  Glad I went for a walk at the end!

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I just look forward to the BUCS game each weekend now. Train wreck.