• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BE Expansion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Before you mention it I know you were talking about the arena but I am commenting on your up graded facilities in general. You guys are making a nice push to improve your facilities and I hope it pays off for you.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Honestly I am just being nice I hope it does not pay off for you but they do look nice ;)

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Who knows what will happen a few years down the road?  There is another shakeup looming and schools are waiting to see what starts it.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566

Why are we talking about expanding the BE?? Why cant we just work to make it better?? Cause I only see lesser schools being available for the move...Also...where the HELL is UCF getting the money for all of these expansions??

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

Here is an idea that I cannot claim credit for:

BE officials and conference AD's should spend every waking moment recruiting Clemson and South Carolina. These are two established programs that will not win in either of their conferences but if they joined the BCS they would be top 25 and playing BCS Bowls pretty often.

At the top of the BE these schools would gain a lot in recruiting and improve their programs in my opinion. Then, they are established enough that the would preserve the BE's reputation and insure the automatic bid remains. They could play each other every year and have a great in-state rivalry. Then we'll come out of no where and smash them both!!!

Why do we have to bring another weak program from a weak conference into the mix?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Here is an idea that I cannot claim credit for:

BE officials and conference AD's should spend every waking moment recruiting Clemson and South Carolina. These are two established programs that will not win in either of their conferences but if they joined the BCS they would be top 25 and playing BCS Bowls pretty often.

At the top of the BE these schools would gain a lot in recruiting and improve their programs in my opinion. Then, they are established enough that the would preserve the BE's reputation and insure the automatic bid remains. They could play each other every year and have a great in-state rivalry. Then we'll come out of no where and smash them both!!!

Why do we have to bring another weak program from a weak conference into the mix?

Since we're talking shear fantasy, why don't we split from the non-D1A football schools and invite all the ACC North Carolina Schools.  Duke, North Carolina, NC State and Wake Forest, might all feel betrayed by the rest of their conference bretheren.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Or go after Maryland, Georgia Tech, and Vanderbilt.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Trip, this is a great example of what most USF posters offer.  You should be proud.

Actually, that post was pretty clever. You do realize he was kidding, don't you?

There is a LOT worse out there from other posters....... Geez, Mav, can't you get anything right??

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

Actually, that post was pretty clever. You do realize he was kidding, don't you?

There is a LOT worse out there from other posters....... Geez, Mav, can't you get anything right??

Yes.

Yes.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

That looks nice.  

How many corporate boxes will it have?

Here's a view of what the Corporate Boxes will look like at our new UCF Arena:

http://ucfathletics.collegesports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/101705aaa.html?pic=0