• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

12 players out of game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

McDonalds fish sandwich...done and done. 

I am sure we are just worried for no reason, CBG's daughter going there has I am sure built a strong enough relationship that they will be willing to give up the millions they would stand to gain by just handing us $500k plus I think the new Pope is really into helping the poor and down trodden and I think we should fit that bill.

help GIF

• Haha 1
  • Off Topic 1

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

83a2cc6e-b02f-4803-8ee6-66344d4bb758_114

Until further notice, all indoor facilities are closed to allow time for cleaning and conducting contact tracing

9 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

So this guy is out with an ACL, the other guy a concussion, a few broken bones, a mix of upper and lower body injuries and these 10 guys just aren’t playing today but please don’t ask me why but I can’t tell you that it’s Covid

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

As an atheist all I know is on Wednesday’s you get coal dust on your forehead and have to wear it around all day. 

It is the day after Fat Tuesday so sometime in February next year and those are ashes from Palm leaves you moron.  

• Off Topic 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Health privacy laws were in place long before "the COVID-19 era".

That isn’t fair, I was simply correcting 2 Jewish guys banging on Catholics?  How am I off base?

37 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That isn’t fair, I was simply correcting 2 Jewish guys banging on Catholics?  How am I off base?

Now I am going to have to get another OT but I think it has something to do with it not being on topic and responding to a string of posts that were all labeled off topic, plus I thought NEB said in this thread he is an atheist and most of what I have posted on here would identify myself as an agnostic, deist, atheist/nihilist depending on my mood at that  moment. I was not trying to bag on Catholics, I am an equal opportunity offender, I was just trying to make light of the fact that they are going to bail on us because we need them more than they need us and come up with lighthearted ways for us to sweeten the pot based off of what I know about the religion (in hindsight I can see how that is kind of offensive actually). 

20 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Now I am going to have to get another OT but I think it has something to do with it not being on topic and responding to a string of posts that were all labeled off topic, plus I thought NEB said in this thread he is an atheist and most of what I have posted on here would identify myself as an agnostic, deist, atheist/nihilist depending on my mood at that  moment. I was not trying to bag on Catholics, I am an equal opportunity offender, I was just trying to make light of the fact that they are going to bail on us because we need them more than they need us and come up with lighthearted ways for us to sweeten the pot based off of what I know about the religion (in hindsight I can see how that is kind of offensive actually). 

I know why I got hit, I was simply playing along, I am sure you offended someone but it is hard not to nowadays.  I live by my own golden rule that reads if your joke isn’t offending someone than it probably isn’t  funny.