• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fans not Allowed for the Citadel Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

You will be receiving an e-mail this morning (hopefully around 10am) that will explain the options for the upcoming season.

Since we are ONLY having 4 games with fans this season we are providing the following options; 1) Defer all money from the 2020 season tickets to 2021. 2021 will have 6 home games, the same number that we were supposed to have this season, so deferring the money to 2021 will already have any season ticket member renewed, 2) Donate your 2020 season ticket purchase to the Bulls Club Annual Fund and receive double the priority points on the total amount donated, or 3) refund your 2020 season ticket purchase.

Since we have to re-seat everyone, once we receive the seats that will be available to us, season ticket members, based on Bulls Club level priority, will have the opportunity to purchase tickets to any of the 4 games at a discounted price. The process will begin on September 8 and season ticket members will receive an e-mail as to when they will be able to access tickets for the 4 games.

If you have any questions, then please feel free to let me know.

It will be to the Bulls Club Annual Fund only.

That is our greatest area of need at this time.

Does getting a refund on 2020 season, mean you have no opportunity to purchase single game tickets?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

19 minutes ago, BucsandBulls said:

Does getting a refund on 2020 season, mean you have no opportunity to purchase single game tickets?

Any current 2020 STM will be able to buy ahead of the public.

Season Ticket Members will have access to a special presale to purchase tickets to those games beginning on Sept. 8. More information regarding the presale will be sent next week.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307

20 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Season Ticket Members will have access to a special presale to purchase tickets to those games beginning on Sept. 8. More information regarding the presale will be sent next week.

Thanks, my ticket rep confirmed this on a call as well.

Edited by BucsandBulls

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

42 minutes ago, Brad said:

Which is funny to me, because under the older system I had a personal goal to achieve a higher annual donation.  Now that it is embedded in my tickets, I just forget about it.  Bad me.  

Exactly the same for me - the other way sort of enticed you to give more. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811

Tailgating??

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

2 hours ago, Brad said:

It made its way out here... :) 

Unfortunately, it seems unlikely I will be making it to Tampa, pushing all my chips to 2021.

I can send the credit option to the ticket office if you'd like.

1 hour ago, BucsandBulls said:

You can still purchase single game tickets

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

At least we won't have to b**** about attendance this year.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, theman123 said:

At least we won't have to b**** about attendance this year.

I'm sure someway, somehow, we'll find a way ....

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

@John Lewis do we need to do anything if we just want the 2021 tixs? is that the default option that happens if we take no action?

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

John, was reading over the email again and just wanted to clarify something that could cause confusion in regards to this. If you ask for a full refund are you still considered a 2020 STM, having the benefits listed below. That kind of intimates that those are perks of applying to next year:

Credit toward the 2021 Season

We are hopeful many of you will chose to credit your 2020 season ticket purchase to the 2021 season, when we are excited to take on the Florida Gators among six home games in Raymond James Stadium.

With this option, your entire 2020 season ticket purchase will be automatically credited to the 2021 USF Football season. There are many benefits to choosing to credit your ticket purchase to 2021:

•You will keep your 2020 season seat location(s) for the 2021 season, and you will be fully paid for the 2021 season.

As a Season Ticket Member, you will receive presale access to single-game tickets this year for home games played in the 2020 season before the general public can purchase tickets.

You will receive a special season ticket member discount on the purchase of single-game tickets for this home season.