• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fans not Allowed for the Citadel Game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Any word on TV coverage?

A reminder that all USF home football games will be broadcast as part of our new American Athletic Conference rights agreement with ESPN as well as on our Bulls Unlimited digital radio network and on our flagship radio station 95.3 WDAE.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, USFRaider said:

Purchasing tickets?  I have already bought season tickets

The way I understand this:  This season will be "by the game" sales offered to season ticket holders.  Believe the details will be coming out and this could be one time Priority Points matter.  Since there are only 4 games this year, your purchase price for this season can be applied to next year or you can get a refund.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Long way to game time still

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

The way I understand this:  This season will be "by the game" sales offered to season ticket holders.  Believe the details will be coming out and this could be one time Priority Points matter.  Since there are only 4 games this year, your purchase price for this season can be applied to next year or you can get a refund.  

14 hours ago, John Lewis said:

If you have season tickets, then you should not have an issue purchasing for the 4 games in October and November.

Season ticket member will have the opportunity to purchase tickets to those games first, based on Bulls Club priority level, before the general public.

Priority Points vs Bulls Club priority level. Guess who gets first dibs.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

Did any other season ticket holders not get the email? Even checked my junk folders and nothing. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

25 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Did any other season ticket holders not get the email? Even checked my junk folders and nothing. 

I haven't received any of these emails either 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

12 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Purchasing tickets?  I have already bought season tickets

You will be receiving an e-mail this morning (hopefully around 10am) that will explain the options for the upcoming season.

Since we are ONLY having 4 games with fans this season we are providing the following options; 1) Defer all money from the 2020 season tickets to 2021. 2021 will have 6 home games, the same number that we were supposed to have this season, so deferring the money to 2021 will already have any season ticket member renewed, 2) Donate your 2020 season ticket purchase to the Bulls Club Annual Fund and receive double the priority points on the total amount donated, or 3) refund your 2020 season ticket purchase.

Since we have to re-seat everyone, once we receive the seats that will be available to us, season ticket members, based on Bulls Club level priority, will have the opportunity to purchase tickets to any of the 4 games at a discounted price. The process will begin on September 8 and season ticket members will receive an e-mail as to when they will be able to access tickets for the 4 games.

If you have any questions, then please feel free to let me know.

12 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Is there any way to donate directly to IPF or just the BCAF?

It will be to the Bulls Club Annual Fund only.

That is our greatest area of need at this time.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, TheAccountant said:

38 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

I haven't received any of these emails either 

Last 2 I've received are the "A Letter From Michael Kelly" one, where all this info is and the football auction one ..

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

Priority Points vs Bulls Club priority level. Guess who gets first dibs.

It's a combination of the 2. Bulls Club Gift level first, and then points within that level second.

We've been doing this for years.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

4 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Since we have to re-seat everyone, once we receive the seats that will be available to us, season ticket members, based on Bulls Club level priority, will have the opportunity to purchase tickets to any of the 4 games at a discounted price.

John, will this now be a completely separate transaction from the money already paid for season tix this year? In other words, will this be a fresh outlay or will anything we purchase be pulled from the season tix money you already have ...