• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF does not practice today (COVID and Social Injustice)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Truth.  I'm rocking a USF shirt today while getting the wife new tires.  Love that 9/80 schedule 

Ha! Most guys get them flowers, jewelry, flimsy clothing...but hey "tires" yeah thats cool too.....

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

His sister is kind of hot...in a North Korean torture and human rights abuse kind of way. 

Yeah she is good looking in a..I'll kill you dead kinda way. But, anybody that eats dog?? Just kinda turns me off  🐶

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

@BulledOver, nothing says I love you like dropping a few Benjamins on rubber in the rainy state of Florida 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Speed? Never

Cross the street without the walking man? Nope

Have a broken tail light? You better button that up immediately.

Low beam light out. Do not go anywhere but straight to the auto shop. 

Why? Because you NEVER want ANY random reason for them to harass you and potentially not see your loved ones. 

But I as a white man. never worries about these situations threatening my life . But there's no racism in this country , funny how only white people say this. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Yeah she is good looking in a..I'll kill you dead kinda way. But, anybody that eats dog?? Just kinda turns me off  🐶

Yeah poodle pie may not be the best...

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

54 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Center mass is used because that is the largest part of the body, you shoot to hit your target and you don’t want bullets flying around endangering innocent people like the children in the car.  This is the way I was trained as well as everyone else.

47 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

What is your expertise? I was in the Army. I’ve been deployed in hostile territories. I also have my concealed carry license.  If anyone has ever trained you to shoot someone in the leg they should be fired. 

Thanks for kicking tail overseas. I never deployed, though I was a Navy Corpsman for 5 years, a couple of those years with the Marines (8404). I got an Expert qualification at the M4. I thought I was a stud with my rifle. 

Anyway, I should have worded what i said better. What i meant by not just jumping to shooting center mass is that there are other ways to diffuse the situation while also implying that there are situations where warning shots work. Obviously this would not apply to the most recent video, there were too many people around the target. I mean if you're both on dirt, or in a cleared area, and you have a clear line of sight, I'd feel safe firing a warning shot, knowing that this guy is going to listen to me now or hes going to die. I've seen people change real fast with gunfire. 

Also, weren't the rules of engagement over there to only shoot if ordered to, or if you're being shot at? All I'm saying is it's their responsibility to make an arrest while keeping everybody alive. Not all situations can be avoided, I get it. But our citizens gotta live. 

52 minutes ago, East lake bull said:

But I as a white man. never worries about these situations threatening my life . But there's no racism in this country , funny how only white people say this. 

I've never heard anybody say there is no racism in this country. Racism exists in every country. I challenge you to name a few countries more multicultural than us and less racist than us.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Thanks for kicking tail overseas. I never deployed, though I was a Navy Corpsman for 5 years, a couple of those years with the Marines (8404). I got an Expert qualification at the M4. I thought I was a stud with my rifle. 

Anyway, I should have worded what i said better. What i meant by not just jumping to shooting center mass is that there are other ways to diffuse the situation while also implying that there are situations where warning shots work. Obviously this would not apply to the most recent video, there were too many people around the target. I mean if you're both on dirt, or in a cleared area, and you have a clear line of sight, I'd feel safe firing a warning shot, knowing that this guy is going to listen to me now or hes going to die. I've seen people change real fast with gunfire. 

Also, weren't the rules of engagement over there to only shoot if ordered to, or if you're being shot at? All I'm saying is it's their responsibility to make an arrest while keeping everybody alive. Not all situations can be avoided, I get it. But our citizens gotta live. 

Army, never deployed either.  Without being there and no prior police background I don’t know enough to take a stance.  I was just saying, if you pull your gun out, be prepared to use it and you shoot center mass, was my only point on your post. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Absolutely for soldiers the rules of engagement were to shoot only when fired upon with an aimed shot. It would have had to wiz by my head to return fire. For a police officer which is domestic is completely different. You dont know when a person is going to become deadly. They can fire based on perceived threat to life. They walked Jacob all the way around the vehicle. The family was screaming and the police told him to stop. He had multiple times to make different choices. Both life’s are valuable and it’s  easy to say they didn’t have a gun after the event but in the moment it was a unknown and training and procedure kicked in. This is very important what I am about to say: Jacob had the knife while walking from one side of the vehicle to the other. He also admitted to such. That is why guns were drawn on him.

17 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Thank you for your service!!

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Army, never deployed either.  Without being there and no prior police background I don’t know enough to take a stance.  I was just saying, if you pull your gun out, be prepared to use it and you shoot center mass, was my only point on your post. 

Amen brother. I just know if I'm running a police station (which you're right, I'm probably not qualified to do either) I'd consider it a failure to have somebody die, and I'd be looking for every route to avoid that. As I'm sure they try to do already. 

But another point to this is there is no incentive structure to really punish departments with mishaps like this. Even now, they barely started punishing the cop individually for it, which I think more of the blame should go higher in the department. They need to be trained better. 

Edited by WhoRUSF