• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame 2 and 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

That's the beauty of real reality. Your decade old numbers and any misguided optimism, like the Wisconsin game, don't mean **** in the real world. You guys want to wallow with the "woe is us", "we're going to suck for years" crap, go for it. Reality is things can turn around quickly and it's not like we've totally sucked for all 9 years. Reality is also we could suck for years. We won't know until things play out but your shtick is finding black linings in silver clouds so I'd expect nothing less ....

Trip, when you have a chance can you tell us how you really feel?

Edited by chapelbull

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When they start winning I’ll buy in. I would rather wait until evidence plays a role. Still, this does not mean I don’t love USF Football. It does not mean I won’t be yelling at my tv cheering the team on. It does not mean I don’t want an undefeated team. I am just not jumping on the hope train until I see something tangible to believe in. 

A fan can realistically talk about our team(s) without being a douche .... some around here can't

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

37 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

A fan can realistically talk about our team(s) without being a douche .... some around here can't

I get that Chapel, and you are correct. I love this coach and do think he will eventually be successful. I am just trying not to be heartbroken again. If this guy can get us four or five wins this year (assuming the season plays out), I will be having crazy ass expectations next year. 

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I get that Chapel, and you are correct. I love this coach and do think he will eventually be successful. I am just trying not to be heartbroken again. If this guy can get us four or five wins this year (assuming the season plays out), I will be having crazy ass expectations next year. 

I gotcha and agree 100% .... definitely wasn't referring to you

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  12,610
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

In other words - We suck until we don't 

That is how life works.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,694
  • Days Won:  424

18 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When they start winning I’ll buy in. I would rather wait until evidence plays a role. Still, this does not mean I don’t love USF Football. It does not mean I won’t be yelling at my tv cheering the team on. It does not mean I don’t want an undefeated team. I am just not jumping on the hope train until I see something tangible to believe in. 

I'm not saying buy in to anything or jump on a hope train. I'm just saying posting "numbers" based on results from 3 coaches and 9 years ago and basing stuff on THAT is complete nonsense. We are only a few years removed from 2 10 win seasons ...... which is also meaningless.

Signed,

Morpheus

18 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

In other words - We suck until we don't 

We're a 4-8 team until we're not.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

You are who your record says you are.

And we're 4-8 until that changes ...... All your marvelous, basically meaningless "research" reminds me of when Pam was finding nonsensical stuff to keep Creed busy so he wouldn't destroy DM in his brief stint as manager.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,261
  • Days Won:  1

Looks like we do have 2022 open along with Notre dame. Our only home game is against Umass but we do have Louisville and Florida on the road. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,714
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Looks like we do have 2022 open along with Notre dame. Our only home game is against Umass but we do have Louisville and Florida on the road. 

If that were to happen then Notre Dame, Florida and Louisville would be a very nice non-conference schedule.  And if Coach Scott has the team rolling by then, it could be very interesting.