• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame 2 and 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im sure they are going to want to play a tie breaker and not settle on the series being 1-1

If they play at ND for both then what was the point if we are not getting paid for either?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

If they play at ND for both then what was the point if we are not getting paid for either?

If the series turns out to be just 2 games, at ND and we don't get paid for either, that would almost be worthy of a "We have a Michael Kelly problem" thread ........................................................... at that point.

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If the series turns out to be just 2 games, at ND and we don't get paid for either, that would almost be worthy of a "We have a Michael Kelly problem" thread ........................................................... at that point.

Why wait, speculation is enough to get my panties bunched up and perfectly acceptable to voice my concerns about my unfounded hypothesis, I want him gone 😀

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Why wait, speculation is enough to get my panties bunched up and perfectly acceptable to voice my concerns about my unfounded hypothesis, I want him gone 😀

You pretty much nailed it ..... my bad for interceding.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

This contract means we cannot play 2 games at ND before the come here. We HAVE to play the game here before going up there. No excuses 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,555
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

You can't put a price on victories over a ranked Notre Dame my friend. 

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You can't put a price on victories over a ranked Notre Dame my friend. 

Agree, chances of that happening this year are nil, however if we get them here then it is worth it.

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Agree, chances of that happening this year are nil, however if we get them here then it is worth it.

Thats what makes college football so exciting. There are plenty of underdogs that win.  App State took down a 5th ranked Michigan and North Dakota State took down a 13th ranked Iowa both as Division II teams. Why is it impossible for us? You worried about getting paid for a game, when you should be happy to simply have a quality opponent that you beat before 🤷 

7 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Thats what makes college football so exciting. There are plenty of underdogs that win.  App State took down a 5th ranked Michigan and North Dakota State took down a 13th ranked Iowa both as Division II teams. Why is it impossible for us? You worried about getting paid for a game, when you should be happy to simply have a quality opponent that you beat before 🤷 

They were FCS or IAA but definitely not d 2, Kerwin Bell was d2, big difference.  App state took out a team that got blown out by over 30 by Oregon the next week, ND state won the FCS championship with Carson Wentz for one of their 6 championships in a row, they were no slug, we are a slug, that is why it is impossible.

39 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

They were FCS or IAA but definitely not d 2, Kerwin Bell was d2, big difference.  App state took out a team that got blown out by over 30 by Oregon the next week, ND state won the FCS championship with Carson Wentz for one of their 6 championships in a row, they were no slug, we are a slug, that is why it is impossible.

There have been PLENTY of other upsets. Feel free to google them. Either way, I dont think our team is bad. They simply have underachieved. I like the new additions we have and feel the returning players will step their game up. So yes, I still want us to play Notre Dame even if it means less money.