• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Analysis of the HATE you give CCS and Taggart

Guest Jonesy Bull
41 minutes ago, Triple B said:

**** it, Jonesy, it's the WAY you're disagreeing ...... Knock it the **** off!

Triple = I really don't mean to cause you headaches.  Not to excuse anything, but its been a really tough year in so many ways, and yes I have been drinking more than I should, and some of it manifests on this Board.....I' apologize to you and anybody offended  I will be more conscience of not to take my frustrations out as much here as I have been.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Just shut the **** up you mother ******...always giving ******* advice..😂😂

Yes I like to tell other people how to live when I refuse to follow my own advice of leaving people alone.  I may have been on the wrong side of the political spectrum after all these years, who knew?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Triple = I really don't mean to cause you headaches.  Not to excuse anything, but its been a really tough year in so many ways, and yes I have been drinking more than I should, and some of it manifests on this Board.....I' apologize to you and anybody offended  I will be more conscience of not to take my frustrations out as much here as I have been.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

In other words you squat when you piss, cowboy up and own your behavior Jonesy.  You are who you are so either own it or not, but please do not be a *****.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, WhoRUSF said:

I dont know what rankings you're looking at, but computer polls from 2018 and 2019 disagree with you. also, most of those 3-2 Syracuse wins over the AAC were vs UConn, who's no longer here. 

http://realtimerpi.com/college_football/ncaaf_conf_Men.html

I'll review:  Syracuse is 3-2 against aac opponents since leaving the Big East for the ACC .... they also knocked off Clemson one year (side note) .... they also pretty much suck (not just my words) ..... 

I'm not overly impressed with computer rankings which are skewed by our "top" teams getting to run rough shod over the rest of the crappy aac.  I'll stand by my statement that if you take our top team each season and stick them in any P5 conference they are at least a 2-3 loss team ... stick in a top P5 conference and they are generally going to battle to mediocrity.   The week to week grind of those conference schedules are going to wear on our teams most seasons.

aac < any P5 conference

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

39 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Just forego getting personal and name calling ............................ and ignore Frisco.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

I used to love this cereal:

https://tenor.com/view/cocoa-puffs-coo-coo-for-cocoa-puffs-cerlea-excited-gif-12085789

Edited by chapelbull

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Just forego getting personal and name calling ............................ and ignore Frisco.

Trips that may be the best advice ever, you still have a few marbles up there for an old senile bastard 😀.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

Sure the worst team in the conference that you are trying to say our conference is better than having a winning record against our conference is "picking and choosing" ..... it's called facts genius.

Here is another fact .. .that great Navy team you were talking about has had their 2 best seasons in their history since joining the big, bad aac.   They have only had 4 ... that's right 4 double digit winning seasons in their 120 year existence and 2 of them have been in the 5 years since joining the aac ..... what a friggin' coincidence.

Coincidences are just abounding these days. It’s pretty amazing that when the best teams from the G5 go to the P5 they aren’t any good and when the worst P5 teams play the best G5 teams they are all of the sudden competitive. It’s almost like the separate status, TV, money, playoff access all actually makes some kind of difference and not one team would trade being Wake Forrest for winning the the AAC every single season, because the difference between being AAC and the ACC is more than a letter it is  reassurance that you will be around as long as college football is. G5 is just the politically correct term for FCS.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

21 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I'll review:  Syracuse is 3-2 against aac opponents since leaving the Big East for the ACC .... they also knocked off Clemson one year (side note) .... they also pretty much suck (not just my words) ..... 

I'm not overly impressed with computer rankings which are skewed by our "top" teams getting to run rough shod over the rest of the crappy aac.  I'll stand by my statement that if you take our top team each season and stick them in any P5 conference they are at least a 2-3 loss team ... stick in a top P5 conference and they are generally going to battle to mediocrity.   The week to week grind of those conference schedules are going to wear on our teams most seasons.

aac < any P5 conference

As evidenced by the fact every single team in the AAC sat in the same room trying to get 10 minutes in front of Big 12 conference brass in order to beg to be in there conference of which they decided they would rather stay in the compromised position of having less teams.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Coincidences are just abounding these days. It’s pretty amazing that when the best teams from the G5 go to the P5 they aren’t any good and when the worst P5 teams play the best G5 teams they are all of the sudden competitive. It’s almost like the separate status, TV, money, playoff access all actually makes some kind of difference and not one team would trade being Wake Forrest for winning the the AAC every single season, because the difference between being AAC and the ACC is more than a letter it is  reassurance that you will be around as long as college football is. G5 is just the politically correct term for FCS.

We got an invite that we probably did not deserve and got kicked the curb after tasting the forbidden fruit, I guess I can only hope that the system collapses because that is more likely than us getting a seat at the table.