• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Uniform change

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I liked them... I liked the storm trooper look too

Guest Jonesy Bull

I could care less what the Uniforms look like really.....As long as, in the words of DJ Khaled:

"Hey, yeah (we the best) All I do is win win win no matter what. Got money on my mind I can never get enough. And every time I step up in the buildin'. Everybody hands go up. And they stay there. And they say yeah. And they stay there."

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I could care less what the Uniforms look like really.....As long as, in the words of DJ Khaled:

"Hey, yeah (we the best) All I do is win win win no matter what. Got money on my mind I can never get enough. And every time I step up in the buildin'. Everybody hands go up. And they stay there. And they say yeah. And they stay there."

So our program is at the point of using DJ Khaled lyrics? Sure...now I know we are ****** for next year. 😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

25 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So our program is at the point of using DJ Khaled lyrics? Sure...now I know we are ****** for next year. 😂

I think that was in homage to those amazing CWT and QF teams. Head that song ALOT in Ray Jay 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

6 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

I think that was in homage to those amazing CWT and QF teams. Head that song ALOT in Ray Jay 

It started with Skip and company and I wanted to rip my ears off when it played. And your right they played that A LOT.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

6 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

USF could also mean the University of San Fransisco, which uses a variation of USF on their jerseys and has similar colors. It could be to differentiate ourselves from them too. 

Nonsense.  This was never a problem in years past.  The USF with the iconic U looks the best.  Why change it.  "Who" in the athletics department said, "Hey, let's change all of our uniforms from USF, with the inconic U, to South Florida".

Whoever that person was made a bad decision.

I specifically remember Strong stating he wanted us called South Florida a couple years ago, and well, bingo, South Florida showed up on football uniforms.

Strong is gone.  Put USF back on football and basketball uniforms.

Edited by BullsFanInTX

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

6 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Because someone up top didn't/doesn't recognize how cool USF looks especially with the U being the iconic one. 

Thank you.  What idiot decided this. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Nonsense.  This was never a problem in years past.  The USF with the iconic U looks the best.  Why change it.  "Who" in the athletics department said, "Hey, let's change all of our uniforms from USF, with the inconic U, to South Florida".

I specifically remember Strong stating he wanted us called South Florida a couple years ago, and well, bingo, South Florida showed up on football uniforms.

standing ovation GIF

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

I’ve referred to it as “South Florida” or “University of South Florida” since I moved back to the west coast in 09. Got tired of hearing people say “Oh San Francisco” or even once University of Sioux Falls that I decided I’d stop inviting the conversation. Hell I even have some people who should know I went to USF(and I thought they did) talk to me about UCiF games every once in a while. It was really weird to hear about how we beat Lane Kiffen, from a USC fan that still holds a grudge, the Monday following our Georgia Tech loss. 

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I don’t recall seeing WBB wearing anything but USF.