Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
BrassBulls12

BR Mock Draft: Wilcox, 7th rd. San Francisco

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Don't forget, we still have the combine, so he can position himself further up in the draft. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im thinking he goes before Round 7. Id be shocked if he was not gone by the end of the 5th. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, smazza said:

why would sf draft a te.they already have a young good one

I don't think anyone is picking starter replacements in the 7th round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Don't forget, we still have the combine, so he can position himself further up in the draft. 

 

 

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Im thinking he goes before Round 7. Id be shocked if he was not gone by the end of the 5th. 

He does still have the combine but as of right now, i can't find a service that has him listed as atop ten TE in this class. I've seen him as low of 19. anything can happen on draft night but I wouldn't be surprised if he went anywhere from 5 to undrafted. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

 

He does still have the combine but as of right now, i can't find a service that has him listed as atop ten TE in this class. I've seen him as low of 19. anything can happen on draft night but I wouldn't be surprised if he went anywhere from 5 to undrafted. 

I think if Patrick Macon makes it to the combine he gets drafted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7th round most likely means undrafted free agent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

CCS and CKB showed him off so well that this is hard to believe.

Gonna have to disagree here. With infinitely ******** QB play last season, Wilcox still turned in his second best season. And even if he caught an extra 20 passes and 200 yards (2 and 20 per game), he'd still be going in the 7th round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...