• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Attendance Today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

18 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Kids today going to a basketball game....in my day we were too busy chasing ass for such things. 

HA!!!  back in your day you probably chased them, hit them with a club and drug them back to the cave... 🤣

Just now, BulledOver said:

HA!!!  back in your day you probably chased them, hit them with a club and drug them back to the cave... 🤣

OH.....wait a minute...maybe I misconstrued your statement???  You didn't mean you grew up on a donkey farm right ???  You were talking like..you know...girls right??

18 hours ago, Triple B said:

Was it ALL the student sections? There's usually a great group on that 1st level, beside the band (who did their usually awesome job on Saturday) but were the newbies in the second levels getting into it also?

Lot's of folks were getting into it and enjoying the game. Nice and lots of noise which was nice to see. I'm sure it fired up the players as the score showed. My thought was revolving around the students. It has been indicated nationally that college students interest in sports has decreased. Probably across the board. of course you watch a LSU or Clemson game and other winning programs they are packed and in a frenzy. Probably has a lot to do with the campus culture and athletic history. Were young yet by all standards. I'm hoping with MK and now the new Prez, Coaches, etc we are building something solid across the athletics board. It has a feeling......

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

More like we threw them in the horse and buggy 😀

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

More like we threw them in the horse and buggy 😀

Ahhhh,  A nice Amish boy...perhaps I saw you when I use to drive through Pine Craft in old sunny Sarasota??   👨‍🌾

5 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ahhhh,  A nice Amish boy...perhaps I saw you when I use to drive through Pine Craft in old sunny Sarasota??   👨‍🌾

Those Florida Amish are fake...try Intercourse Pennsylvania. 

47 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Those Florida Amish are fake...try Intercourse Pennsylvania. 

I think that is anatomically impossible...

I'm thinking we might get something in our permanent file for all this nonsense but then....it's friendly social intercourse.                  Go Bull's !

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,637

20 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Kids today going to a basketball game....in my day we were too busy chasing ass for such things. 

And it all happened at the Empty Keg in the UC in the 70's! Even the Hulk was there.  Enjoy...

image.jpeg.f47a36874ff7fd62763020aaad0e88d3.jpegimage.jpeg.08286a02f6a0deaf03798ed355a2ccfe.jpegImage result for university of south florida empty keg pictures"

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

And it all happened at the Empty Keg in the UC in the 70's! Even the Hulk was there.  Enjoy...

image.jpeg.f47a36874ff7fd62763020aaad0e88d3.jpegimage.jpeg.08286a02f6a0deaf03798ed355a2ccfe.jpegImage result for university of south florida empty keg pictures"

OMG that is awesome!!! Where in the world did you get these pics???? The Terry/Hulk picture is in unreal. I believe the empty keg shut down in my semester on campus. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,637

43 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

OMG that is awesome!!! Where in the world did you get these pics???? The Terry/Hulk picture is in unreal. I believe the empty keg shut down in my semester on campus. 

Found the pics online.  We used to go see Terry's band Ruckus at Shenanigan's which was pretty far north on Nebraska.  He was a very quiet bass player in the background.  I do remember them playing at the EK once I think for Slappy Hour which was from 3-5 on Fridays with 10 cent beers.  Place was crazy back in the day.

image.jpeg.8f1bbfa989e580de6c6f1511859dc8a5.jpeg