• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong and Kerwin Bell might be hired by UF

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And by the way, Im just as excited for Scott and feed off of your excitement so dont stop. Im emotionally drained from trying to be the optimistic person on this board so Im glad several of you guys are taking that role. We need that balance in this group.

Thanks.  Im pretty optimistic right now on our entire athletic programs path under the direction of Kelly.  Again not here to bash CCS and I dont like seeing people lose their job.  But I feel like we have majorly upgraded our football peospects with CJS.  But only time will tell.  Nothing is certain in this crazy world.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,917
  • Days Won:  67

42 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Look Im not here to bash CCS.  I wish him well in the future.

He really does deserve to be bashed and I don’t wish him well, why would I ?  He was an absolute flop that ran the team into the ground.  He was a lazy, disinterested POS that got paid a lot of money and delivered us a big pile of fecal matter, eff him.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He really does deserve to be bashed and I don’t wish him well, why would I ?  He was an absolute flop that ran the team into the ground.  He was a lazy, disinterested POS that got paid a lot of money and delivered us a big pile of fecal matter, eff him.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am the same way. I don’t get some who are wishing him well and act like nothing went bad. The guy made more millions thanks to USF and he ran the program into the ground. Screw him. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am the same way. I don’t get some who are wishing him well and act like nothing went bad. The guy made more millions thanks to USF and he ran the program into the ground. Screw him. 

image.jpeg.e3b6dbbcbc884044a2f20992ae9693fb.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

image.jpeg.e3b6dbbcbc884044a2f20992ae9693fb.jpeg

Exactly....and while we are at it...

D3729743-8018-4209-9765-DFEACE15DD42.gif

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have a different take.  It was our AD that made the mistake of hiring him in the first place.  There were red flags all over the place after the Texas disaster.  Its not CCS fault that we gave him a sweet heart deal.  And its also not his fault that he is not a good coach.  I think he wanted to be successful here but unfortunately doesnt have the right skill set or work ethic to compete in todays college football.....maybe 20 years ago before social media.

Its the people that hired him's fault for not recognizing that.

Therefore Im not bashing him and I wish him well.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Thanks.  Im pretty optimistic right now on our entire athletic programs path under the direction of Kelly.  Again not here to bash CCS and I dont like seeing people lose their job.  But I feel like we have majorly upgraded our football peospects with CJS.  But only time will tell.  Nothing is certain in this crazy world.

coaches get hired to be fired

getting a 3 million dollar pay out is hardly "losing a job" in THE TRADITIONAL  sense

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Exactly....and while we are at it...

D3729743-8018-4209-9765-DFEACE15DD42.gif

where do you get these photos from?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

3 hours ago, smazza said:

where do you get these photos from?

Wall Street is an endless reservoir of memes.  Lunch is for wimps.  I'm typing this at lunch.