• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Da'Quan Bowers is officially D-Line Coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am the same way just that I am in New Hampshire. There is no leaving for me now. 

If NH is anything like Vermont or upstate NY, that's some of the prettiest country there is.  

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am the same way just that I am in New Hampshire. There is no leaving for me now. 

I haven't been, but I've heard that its beautiful there, and that whole area including Vermont.

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We are going from a team ran by ex-gators to a team of ex-Tigers and Owls. 

Works for me, since the ex-gators failed miserably.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Works for me, since the ex-gators failed miserably.

(1) 10 win season :) Technically CCS has the best single season record for a coach who completed a full season. His other 2 seasons sucked, but he still holds that record. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

34 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

No Thanks, I think I'll take my nice Florida house that I'm renting in S. Tampa probably for the same price.

Besides, who wants to eat, sleep, and **** all in the same room basically!

New York is great to visit, but I'm too "Florida laid back"!

JTrue?

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

(1) 10 win season :) Technically CCS has the best single season record for a coach who completed a full season. His other 2 seasons sucked, but he still holds that record. 

OK we can give him that I guess although he was riding Taggarts team.  And when it came down to the most important games of the  year, we lost both.

Now to be fair, every coach we have had has failed to win the big ones when they mattered - including both Taggart and Leavitt.  So, I'll cut him a little slack.  Again, you sucked me in to living in the past!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

26 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK we can give him that I guess although he was riding Taggarts team.  And when it came down to the most important games of the  year, we lost both.

Now to be fair, every coach we have had has failed to win the big ones when they mattered - including both Taggart and Leavitt.  So, I'll cut him a little slack.  Again, you sucked me in to living in the past!

LOL I'm just saying let's be more kind to our past lol I'm excited about our current staff and ready to move forward.

Guest Jonesy Bull
14 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

LOL I'm just saying let's be more kind to our past lol I'm excited about our current staff and ready to move forward.

Its kind of hard to be too kind to our past when we haven't won anything significant.....Now, I did enjoy some of the big upsets over Auburn, FSU, Notre Date, etc.  Those were alot of fun, but unfortunately didn't lead to Championship seasons.

Looking to the future, I bet we get one or two in the next few years.  Just my opinion and blind optimism!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

If NH is anything like Vermont or upstate NY, that's some of the prettiest country there is.  

It is. I love the four seasons as I enjoy change in my environment. I can still see my self spending part of the USF football season near Tampa when I retire but I would return to NE. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It is. I love the four seasons as I enjoy change in my environment. I can still see my self spending part of the USF football season near Tampa when I retire but I would return to NE. 

The four seasons always fascinates me, since we don't experience that here.  I would love to be in a place like that when Fall comes and changes the landscape to a beautiful array of colors.  I think the Winters would be a little too long and depresssing for me though.