• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJL to FAU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

It won't be just you. Brad will create a new site called the OwlsNest.  It will be monitored by puc.

It’s the Leavitt lounge or I’m not associating myself with it 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

I Love CJL, but I'm  perfectly  happy to have CJS and the staff he's putting together , we'll dominate FAU.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, East lake bull said:

I Love CJL, but I'm  perfectly  happy to have CJS and the staff he's putting together , we'll dominate FAU.

This game is turning into must see TV....hell its not that far - Road Trip!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Jimbo is an old man. He is not going to out recruit us...Willie will be the bigger issue. However, Scott will whip his ass. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Jimbo is an old man. He is not going to out recruit us...Willie will be the bigger issue. However, Scott will whip his ass. 

Truth. But a lot of folks here seem really choked up about this.

• Haha 2

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I hope your right.  But on paper right now its not going to be that easy.  FAU has a good team. Right now we dont, until we do.  FAU has traditionally been a very tough game for us, even in our good years.....they will be up for this one in their house.  Hope we bring a large contingent.

25 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I hope your right.  But on paper right now its not going to be that easy.  FAU has a good team. Right now we dont, until we do.  FAU has traditionally been a very tough game for us, even in our good years.....they will be up for this one in their house.  Hope we bring a large contingent.

Not saying that they can’t give us a close game next year (or even best us). I am saying that if they out recruit CJS after he has been here a full year then we hired the wrong coach. Scott will whip their asses recruiting after he has been here one season...it won’t even be close. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Not saying that they can’t give us a close game next year (or even best us). I am saying that if they out recruit CJS after he has been here a full year then we hired the wrong coach. Scott will whip their asses recruiting after he has been here one season...it won’t even be close. 

I agree regarding the recruiting piece.  In the long run I think we made the right choice.  I was referring more to next years game specifically.  Will be an interesting game either way.

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I agree regarding the recruiting piece.  In the long run I think we made the right choice.  I was referring more to next years game specifically.  Will be an interesting game either way.

Yeah we could have trouble next year.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah we could have trouble next year.

FAU will still do quite well in recruiting with Willie there - especially for cusa level.  The problem for them is there arent many top level players that will go to lower level G5.