• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New QB - Cade Fortin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,805
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, goingbackbull said:

Arm strength questionable?      Kid has a cannon.      Difference between him and Blake is that he actually played as a freshmen and put up at worst average numbers.   Kid will be really good for us.   

Cannon? He short armed just about every throw I saw in his 2018 highlights. Completion rate was also abysmal and many of his throws were hooks and screens 

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541

25 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Cannon? He short armed just about every throw I saw in his 2018 highlights. Completion rate was also abysmal and many of his throws were hooks and screens 

Yes cannon arm, I'm not sure what video you are watching. Those out throws were NFL level.  You actually show you have no idea what you  are saying as you mention his completion rate was abysmal, that has nothing to do with arm strength.  Jeff George had one of the strongest arms the NFL has ever seen.  His completion rate was dismal.   Do you forget this kid was a freshman, he showed pretty decent, a lot better then Flowers did his freshman year. 

Every scouting report I've seen says the same thing. Larry Fedora stated he had the strongest arm of QB's on his roster. ESPN/Scout had him rated as having one of the strongest arms his senior year in HS.   Even in the video it mentioned the opposing coach had to game plan for this kids strong arm.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, goingbackbull said:

Yes cannon arm, I'm not sure what video you are watching. Those out throws were NFL level.  You actually show you have no idea what you  are saying as you mention his completion rate was abysmal, that has nothing to do with arm strength.  Jeff George had one of the strongest arms the NFL has ever seen.  His completion rate was dismal.   Do you forget this kid was a freshman, he showed pretty decent, a lot better then Flowers did his freshman year. 

Every scouting report I've seen says the same thing. Larry Fedora stated he had the strongest arm of QB's on his roster. ESPN/Scout had him rated as having one of the strongest arms his senior year in HS.   Even in the video it mentioned the opposing coach had to game plan for this kids strong arm.  

Wow. I need to hire you as my attorney!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I thought that he was supposed to sign today.  Any word?

• Topic Count:  2,337
  • Content Count:  21,343
  • Days Won:  10

image.thumb.png.2d2a6a9abaa49b1b76ebbb973ae0fecf.png

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541

On 12/18/2019 at 7:04 PM, Bullrush33 said:

HMMMM go see Joey's tweet at the shrine bowl by his former center at UNC.      He kind off mentions the he has a "Cannon" of an arm

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,090
  • Days Won:  39

Wow he can take off!  

On 12/19/2019 at 3:32 PM, Bulls On Parade said:

Runs well which is good...with our line.

Essential.