• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
BDYZR

How long before...

Mike Kelley makes THE announcement?  How about Friday the 13th?

4 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Mike Kelley makes THE announcement?  How about Friday the 13th?

Thursday the 12th is the 24 year anniversary of CJL. 24 years later.... if you know what i mean eyebrow wiggle GIF

Had to do it, sorry

Edited by MSBulls
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

Thursday the 12th is the 24 year anniversary of CJL. 24 years later.... if you know what i mean eyebrow wiggle GIF

Had to do it, sorry

I hope you are wrong with that announcement but I give you solid kudos for knowing that date. That’s too shelf thinking right there. 😀

Since there is a signing day two weeks from Wednesday I would hope it's sooner than the 13th, or 12th.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes a week or less. By all accounts, Kelly has been prepared for this. The lack of an external search committee alone will accelerate the process.

8 minutes ago, OncomingStorm said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it takes a week or less. By all accounts, Kelly has been prepared for this. The lack of an external search committee alone will accelerate the process.

I think so too.  He has already been making his plans for this, I'd be surprised if it takes till the end of the week.  The only thing that might hold it back is if HIS man, wants to see if he can hold out for a bigger job.

11 minutes ago, OncomingStorm said:

image.jpeg

Edited by Roaming Bull
  • Like 2

If we take  one of the Clemson coaches , he may be playing for a National Championship , does he stay through their season ? How will that affect our recruiting?

2 minutes ago, East lake bull said:

If we take  one of the Clemson coaches , he may be playing for a National Championship , does he stay through their season ? How will that affect our recruiting?

Typically if they are in the playoffs they will stay with their team. However they can make phone calls and maybe do some face to face as their is a little off time. But you do bring up an excellent point. 

The good news is, FSU has a really passable bowl to avoid. 🤘