• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anger Peaked

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Who cares, Facebook is A$$, CCS is A$$,  go after him or leave him alone. He makes a butt load of money to deal with this shat and coach.  He is not doing much coaching so he should have plenty of time to deal with this type of crap.  He cheated and got caught so at least it is not a lie, he made his bed, no sympathy here. 

Fair enough; however, I personally know the pain of an extramarital affair and its effects on the child. The internet never goes away and that's not ok for kids. I dont care about the parents, this involves children. The adults need to stop any action that may negatively affect a child. Regardless if it is tonight or 3 years from now. Emotional posts on the internet is something that may harm the child years from now.

Edited by Skingraft
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Fair enough; however, I personally know the pain of an extramarital affair and its effects on the child. The internet never goes away and that's not ok for kids. I dont care about the parents, this involves children. The adults need to stop any action that may negatively affect a child. Regardless if it is tonight or 3 years from now. Emotional posts on the internet is something that may harm the child years from now.

I get that and I fortunately don’t have the same experience. I just assumed due to his age his kids were adults, I am sure they are aware due to it being highly publicized due to his name.  I personally think what was done is bush league but it does not bother me let alone make me angry.

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I get that and I fortunately don’t have the same experience. I just assumed due to his age his kids were adults, I am sure they are aware due to it being highly publicized due to his name.  I personally think what was done is bush league but it does not bother me let alone make me angry.

Fair response; kids are involved, so I defer to protecting the kids over adult emotions. In my world, we had no social media, we handled it appropriately with no kids present. Adults can suffer their decisions but kids should be spared man. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

As far as I am concerned if a coach comes in and wins he can cheat on his wife as much as he likes and that’s none of my business.

I'm thinking if CCS was undefeated some of the holier than thou attitudes on the thread may be different ..... I guess all fan bases have the loser types that posted that on the USF Football FB page but this does nothing but shine a light on that portion on our fan base.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Triple B said:

I'm thinking if CCS was undefeated some of the holier than thou attitudes on the thread may be different ..... I guess all fan bases have the loser types that posted that on the USF Football FB page but this does nothing but shine a light on that portion on our fan base.

I must live in a horrible underworld because a little infidelity hardly makes me gasp or clutch my pearls and I don’t think if it happened would ruin my kids life any more than it did half his friends and family members. A lot of people stay together for the kids so even if it’s not right it’s probably the main reason they are even pretending to try and not fully moving on. As far as I am concerned CCS has one moral obligation here and that he is failing at that is the only thing I care about. If it helps him turn things around I will personally help him stay knee deep in strange.   

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

I was just thinking this weekend how great it would be if Chuck got in a motorcycle accident with a coed on the back of the bike. Of course both would walk away from said accident because Chuck would have to make sure the coed left the scene before the cops showed up. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

I was just thinking this weekend how great it would be if Chuck got in a motorcycle accident with a coed on the back of the bike. Of course both would walk away from said accident because Chuck would have to make sure the coed left the scene before the cops showed up. 

Classy...real classy....

No Respect 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

29 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

No Respect 

Respect is earned. You can’t be shocked that people you have gone out of your way to show no respect, emotion or duty of care towards honestly don’t care much about you either. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Respect is earned. You can’t be shocked that people you have gone out of your way to show no respect, emotion or duty of care towards honestly don’t care much about you either. 

Stick to respect is earned by winning games. That mumbo jumbo is straight ******** ...