Jump to content
Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Next:  at ECU, 10/26 3:45 p.m. ESPNU  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Bulls 0 3 0 0 3
    Navy 7 14 0 14 35
               
     McCloud - 11/23, 50 yards, INT; Cronkrite - 17 car, 76 yds; St. Felix - 4 recs, 22 yds
     
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So, there is a guy posted about CCS allegedly having an affair on USF's Football Facebook page.

Who The **** is doing this?

We may not be happy with the wins but it better not be a disgruntled fan.

Edited by Skingraft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Not me. Lol I say it out loud.

Edited by jchem1995

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

So, there is a guy posted about CCS allegedly having an affair on USF's Football Facebook page.

Who The **** is doing this?

We may not be happy with the wins but it better not be a disgruntled fan.

Facebook still exists? oh my god wow GIF

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

So, there is a guy posted about CCS allegedly having an affair on USF's Football Facebook page.

Who The **** is doing this?

We may not be happy with the wins but it better not be a disgruntled fan.

Yeah he did have an affair at Louisville with a booster’s wife. But that was then and that situation is completely irrelevant here...certainly as far as getting fired. That punk better hope CCS never finds out who is is...of course beating his ass could get him fired...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah he did have an affair at Louisville with a booster’s wife. But that was then and that situation is completely irrelevant here...certainly as far as getting fired. That punk better hope CCS never finds out who is is...of course beating his ass could get him fired...

I hope he chokes him, that will definitely get him canned.

  • Haha 1
  • Me no likey 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You think the anger has peaked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our past is our past and it's between family. CCS will be judged by his on the field record. Leave his family life out of it. I personally am not happy with his record but this is beyond innapropriate. Regardless of my current state of like/dislike, he's a Bull and should be respected as such

Just now, usf97 said:

You think the anger has peaked?

Naw, that ******* keeps going, I'll get madder

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you even get in trouble for that? I would have went with something way worse if I was going to try to blow someone up. As far as I am concerned if a coach comes in and wins he can cheat on his wife as much as he likes and that’s none of my business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I hope he chokes him, that will definitely get him canned

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I hope he chokes him, that will definitely get him canned.

Maybe not. He may talk to Leavitt to get instructions on what not to do 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Our past is our past and it's between family. CCS will be judged by his on the field record. Leave his family life out of it. I personally am not happy with his record but this is beyond innapropriate. Regardless of my current state of like/dislike, he's a Bull and should be respected as such

Naw, that ******* keeps going, I'll get madder

Who cares, Facebook is A$$, CCS is A$$,  go after him or leave him alone. He makes a butt load of money to deal with this shat and coach.  He is not doing much coaching so he should have plenty of time to deal with this type of crap.  He cheated and got caught so at least it is not a lie, he made his bed, no sympathy here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...