• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stadium on Campus

Guest Ken

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Then why do you resort to name calling?? The "guts" of the stadium is the still the "erector set" but the interior is gorgeous and the exterior is some of the most beautiful architecture that one will ever see. It also looks a lot like the other buildnings on campus (red brick).

Sounds like you're not so much a Bulls fan as perhaps a nole?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

NO YOU ARE NOT LOOKING AT THE BIG PICTURE!!!!

If you would actually read and digest what we are saying you might actually understand.   For like the 800th freaking time, what we are saying is that the timing isn't right at this point, not that it can't or shouldn't be done.  There are other things that need to be taken care of first.  Many, many things would have to fall into place before an OCS can be built.  

WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN!!!!!!!!

By the way, where exactly on campus would you choose to build it?  

I am not trying to argue with you, however I find the fix it then build it theory could work both ways. If we build it then we will have more revenue to fix it. On the flip side if we fix it first then we will have more revenue to build it. IMO its the classic what came first scenario the chicken or the egg.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Like i said WWW... the #'s i tossed out were just random numbers... i don't know if the cost of the stadium would be 100MM  50MM 300MM,  it wasn't meant to be 100% accurate... it was just the idea that we can and will one day do this... just not now.

• Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Sounds like you're not so much a Bulls fan as perhaps a nole?

I had season tix to FSU for 7 years, I will always root for them (as long as they are not playing the Bulls). My Money and my allegiance now go to USF. Face it, many of the people on this board and those that go to USF games that are over 30 were once fans of one of the big 3.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

Like i said WWW... the #'s i tossed out were just random numbers... i don't know if the cost of the stadium would be 100MM  50MM 300MM,  it wasn't meant to be 100% accurate... it was just the idea that we can and will one day do this... just not now.

dont apologize, because the fact of the matter is that other programs are doing it all across the nation-- quite frankly, its not impossible, and as long as we have crossed our T's and dotted our I's, we can definitely get this done.. here's a perfect opportunity for USF to rally together and get this thing done for the future of USF.. lets just hope that the "others" who have never been to a college football game outside of raymond james stadium can finally realize this

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Face it, many of the people on this board and those that go to USF games that are over 30 were once fans of one of the big 3.

Not according to our little buddy. All us geezers have never been exposed to college football until 9 years ago when the Bulls started. We clueless fogies are stunned to find out that not all football stadiums come with a pirate ship in one corner ....

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

dont apologize, because the fact of the matter is that other programs are doing it all across the nation-- quite frankly, its not impossible, and as long as we have crossed our T's and dotted our I's, we can definitely get this done.. here's a perfect opportunity for USF to rally together and get this thing done for the future of USF.. lets just hope that the "others" who have never been to a college football game outside of raymond james stadium can finally realize this

And just what exactly are you doing to get this going besides whining on a message board? This is obviously very near and dear to your heart so I assume you have begun taking steps to get the ball rolling, right?

By the way, where exactly on campus would you choose to build it?  

look at all that room.. i like the top right corner, where all the students and on campus life is

usf.gif

And just what exactly are you doing to get this going besides whining on a message board? This is obviously very near and dear to your heart so I assume you have begun taking steps to get the ball rolling, right?

well, i didnt realize how apathetic people are at USF until i tuned into this message board.. and to think, most of USF's most passionate fans are on this board, its kind of depressing, but i'll see what i can do to rally the troops.. dont worry, if working together, USF community will get you that stadium in no time

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

Exactly.  As I told Joe, let's see where the rubber meets the road boys!  Opportunity number one takes place this coming Saturday.  If the OCS is so near and dear to you, and the campus so desperately need it, then gather up 10,000 of your closest friends and fill up the Dome for the watch party.  We'll see by the turnout there how much campus life depends on an OCS.  

Second opportunity: get your grill in front of someone on campus who can make a difference.  Talk to student government, write an editorial and submit it to the Oracle, organize a student rally.  We did all of the above to get the football program rolling.  What will YOU do to take it to the next level?