• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seen on twitter - Ford suspended

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,645
  • Days Won:  424

5 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

spacer.png

I don't know. Overlord called the Cronkrite/Sands missing in action days ahead of it being announced ... Hope he's right again.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I don't know. Overlord called the Cronkrite/Sands missing in action days ahead of it being announced ... Hope he's right again.

Overlord seems to have the intel. This is a big one though. It just seems pretty late to finally put him in but who the hell knows. 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Overlord seems to have the intel. This is a big one though. It just seems pretty late to finally put him in but who the hell knows. 

Lol what would make this season the epic prank is if the USF offense scored 50 points. Think everyone will be so pissed that the coaching staff may lose their jobs over holding back the offense until final game of the season lol

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,645
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If it's not burning the redshirt, with the rb situation we're in, why wouldn't you play him ....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

If it's not burning the redshirt, with the rb situation we're in, why wouldn't you play him ....

No I get that but it’s at a point now where I am saying so what? We needed him since Temple when we still had a chance for a bowl (and he would have still kept the red shirt). Now it’s just UCF...nice to beat but I am not sure if he can make much difference at this point. Would love to be wrong. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Lol what would make this season the epic prank is if the USF offense scored 50 points. Think everyone will be so pissed that the coaching staff may lose their jobs over holding back the offense until final game of the season lol

I think many will be pissed that a win on Friday means there is a 100% chance CCS gets another year. Right now, it’s 99%.

Just now, JTrue said:

I think many will be pissed that a win on Friday means there is a 100% chance CCS gets another year. Right now, it’s 99%.

1/3 of the posters on this board will simply disappear until August...wait I think that might happen anyway 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

1/3 of the posters on this board will simply disappear until August...wait I think that might happen anyway 

I like complaining, I may even hire more staff to up my post count in order to make up the difference.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I like complaining, I may even hire more staff to up my post count in order to make up the difference.

I am sure we can work something out with you if this needed 😂😂

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

9 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Lol too funny because it is true. Heck the minority of fans that support CCS and KB will proclaim excellence lol. College football Gods, make it happen lol