• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Statement Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, Vivadiscordia said:

Should we be cheering on Wisconsin all the way, so getting obliterated by them doesn't look so bad?

It already does not look too bad now that they smoked Michigan. The Wisconsin game was first game and pretty much means nothing now. Time for USF to beat everyone!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,536
  • Days Won:  422

15 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

It already does not look too bad now that they smoked Michigan. The Wisconsin game was first game and pretty much means nothing now. Time for USF to beat everyone!!

I'd feel a little better if there wasn't that pesky Ga Tech game sitting in between and UW and SCSU ...

Just now, Triple B said:

I'd feel a little better if there wasn't that pesky Ga Tech game sitting in between and UW and SCSU ...

That GT was a hang over game from Wisconsin knocking us out. Finally they woke up in Q4 but it was too little too late. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Here we are at game 4 in year 3 of the Chuckles era and we’re a 7 point dog at home to SMU and hoping to make a statement. :puke:

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I will wait to write off our supposed playmakers till we see more of McCloud running the offense. They haven't been targeted that much this season...since majority of the season has been Blake running around getting sacked or forcing balls into double covg.

What I hope Bell has done is found the plays that McCloud can run well and build off that..and if Cronkite continues to struggle give Ford and Joiner more touches.

Exactly! This is a different team with McCloud. I give all off the offense a "do over" on the season. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Exactly! This is a different team with McCloud. I give all off the offense a "do over" on the season. 

Well said! Tbh I have not been this hyped up for a long time ! And it is because USF is finally on an upswing 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

That GT was a hang over game from Wisconsin knocking us out. Finally they woke up in Q4 but it was too little too late. 

You mean we took Blake out and then the offense actually worked with McCloud. 

Pretty sure if McCloud started that game would have been a big win considering he just had a few drives and moved the ball down field twice while Blake struggled the whole three quarters.   But I understand why he started the game they didn't want to give up on him after one game.  But I am glad they made the change that had to be done.

Edited by Bulls On Parade
  • Upvote 2

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

A classic case of letting one loss turn into two.

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Well said! Tbh I have not been this hyped up for a long time ! And it is because USF is finally on an upswing 

That remains to be seen.  But i hope your right.  And its nice to have an optimist on this board once in awhile. 

Negativity begets negativity.  And Its becoming very old and tiresome.  Life is too short man.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That remains to be seen.  But i hope your right.  And its nice to have an optimist on this board once in awhile. 

Negativity begets negativity.  And Its becoming very old and tiresome.  Life is too short man.

I'm definitely optimistic with the defense getting stops and the offense able to move the ball.

It's all connected, so the confidence levels will grow.