• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I have officially reached that point where...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

I'm interested to see who will emerge as BB's favorite target, and what the distribution between Wilcox, Ford, St. Felix, and McDoom will look like. Will also be interesting to see how often they throw to Cronkrite out of the backfield. Seemingly huge potential on offense, just hope the OL does their part. Gut feeling the defense will return to Top 30 this year. 

The 10-1 Vegas odds on us winning the conference are interesting. Tempted to drop $100-200 on it, but was unable to find that exact bet on Bovada. Anybody know of an online betting site that carries that exact bet?

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I'm ready for sure.

I have high expectations maybe it's my fault. 

I see alot of potential on this team especially on the offense.

The secondary if we get Sails should make for a solid secondary. 

How well can this defense stop a potent Wisconsin running game?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

29 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

How well can this defense stop a potent Wisconsin running game?

I think we have to just slow them down.  Win key battles.  If he doesn't run for 200 plus, there is no way they can beat us. I don't really trust Freshmen qbs starting their first game of the season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Ugh. I think we will be starting the season 0-2. Oh don't worry I'll be there and I'll be upset as always when it happens. But just like I called the 2nd half collapse last year, I don't see us progressing enough to take true advantage of an awesome SOS. CCS in my eyes has failed USF miserably until he proves that wrong. We still have the same DC and HC, for anyone who is caught up in a KB lovefest... 

5 hours ago, Calibull said:

I think we have to just slow them down.  Win key battles.  If he doesn't run for 200 plus, there is no way they can beat us. I don't really trust Freshmen qbs starting their first game of the season.

Sorry...that's what I mean. Cause we arent going to shut them down running the ball completely. 

I prefer them stopping this running system  over say a option like GT ran last year. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Ugh. I think we will be starting the season 0-2. Oh don't worry I'll be there and I'll be upset as always when it happens. But just like I called the 2nd half collapse last year, I don't see us progressing enough to take true advantage of an awesome SOS. CCS in my eyes has failed USF miserably until he proves that wrong. We still have the same DC and HC, for anyone who is caught up in a KB lovefest... 

The same DC that with pretty much same players took defense in 2016 ranked 100th to 2017 ranked 30s.

So one good and bad year for the coaches. 

I was not on Strong train last year at all to end season...but I saw enough good changes made that I'll give him more time.

Last season is over and we have a new team and season ahead.  I wont dwell in 2017. College football teams can get better quick with right changes. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244

i thought i would be in Peru for opening day so i kinda kept myself from getting too excited but now that my trip's been postponed my only concern is finding decent tickets to the game.

i'm definitely most excited about Bell's offense, but the real key to the season for me will be this defense... the Bulls have put up points & yardage in recent years but the most embarrassing thing other than our previous HB-dive vanilla offense has been the inability of the defense to play as a unit & tackle effectively.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 - CKB's offense

2 - If the BULLS don't beat the BULLS it will be a successful season.

GO BULLS!